- Around Town
- Relief News
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Ask The Experts: John M. Taylor
- Ask The Expert: Iris Lurie
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Federico’s Landscape Design
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - The Skin Spa
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Brock Farms
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Circle BMW
- Gift Guide - Just Restaurant
- Gift Guide - Twin Brook Family Fun Center
- Health Talk
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health Talk - Lori S. Gormley, M.D.
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Avanti Day Resort
- Health - AMI - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health - Lettuce for Life
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Gratitude in Guatemala
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - California Closet Company
- Eats: The Colts Neck Inn
- Bill Britton-Director of Golf Instruction
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Get In Shape for Women
- Company Profile - Crystal Point
- Health - Restorative Health Alliance
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Meredith Gallagher
- People On The Move - Kevin LeMastra
- People on the Move: Tim McDonnell
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- Company Profile - The Atlantic Fencing Academy
- The Guide 2013 - The Pine Tavern of Old Bridge
- The Guide 2013 - Folio Art Glass
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Total Sound Entertainment
- The Home Guide - Joey D’s
- The Home Guide - Kitchen & Bath Station
08/26/2008 - By by Gayle Davis
Brook 35 Plaza
2150 Route 35
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
5 West Main Street
Freehold, NJ 07728
36 Broad Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701
A jeweler rich in inventory and history, Ballew Jewelers is one of the oldest names in the business in all of New Jersey. They date back more than 120 years, and the stores’ owners span over four generations. The founders, Sarah and James Ballew, purchased Reussilles’ Jewelers in Freehold, New Jersey, around the year 1925. Sarah, a former English teacher and junior high school principal, was the first female gemologist in the state at that time!
Today the store operates under one name at three locations, and is run by the late Sarah Ballew’s grandson, John Ballew (his daughter Kate is the assistant manager at the Sea Girt location). The Red Bank store was the second purchased from the Reussilles’ family back in 1984.
John Ballew says, “The store offers classic designs with better quality. It’s the place to come to build your jewelry wardrobe. We’ve tried to differentiate ourselves throughout the years from a lot of other stores that tend to carry generic jewelry.”
If you are interested in purchasing a diamond, it’s made easy at Ballew Jewelers. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and is more than willing to consult with you when it comes to making the right choice for any budget.
Ballew Jewelers is an authorized Rolex dealer, and carries many top brands, such as Ebel, Movado, Tag Heuer, Kwiat, Ritani, Lladro, Art-Carved, and many more. Be sure to come in and shop their Estate Collection, which includes many one-of-kind pieces!
Each store provides full service, including jewelry repair, hand engraving, and pearl restringing. If you are looking for a jeweler who you can trust, and that has exceptional quality and pricing, then Ballew Jewelers is right for you!
Powered by eDirectory™