- Around Town
- Relief News
- Ranney’s Middle School Honored with National Literary Awards
- Business Information
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Mathnasium® of Marlboro
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Care One at Jackson
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Balbabyan Galleries
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Daytripper: Central Park Zoo
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2013 - J. Vincent Jewelers
- Gift Guide: Affordable Garage Doors
- Gift Guide - Hoch Orthodontics
- Health Talk
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - All-County Dermatology
- Health - Hospitals
- Health - Aroma Skin Care & Day Spa
- Full Circle - The Gamzas
- A Combination of Relaxed Elegance
- SnowBird Style: Jeff and Mary Schulsinger
- Living in Colts Neck
- Feels Like Home
- Muriel Rogers - Local Artist
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Bill Britton-Director of Golf Instruction
- Federal Hall: A Historic Wonder
- A First for Everything - Kim Guadagno
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Sal Guastella
- People On The Move - Elizabeth Shea Arthur
- Kids On The Move - Matthew Sawaged
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - DoubleTake Luxury Consignment Boutique
- The Guide 2013 - Terrazza Restaurant
- The Guide 2013 - Bear and Birch
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons® Sunrooms
- The Home Guide - Red Bank FrameWorks
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
Company Profile - Ani Orthopaedic Group
Ani Orthopaedic Group
1 Bethany Road, Suite 21, Hazlet NJ
300 Perrine Road, Suite 315, Old Bridge NJ
714 Highway 35, Middletown NJ
Ani Orthopaedic has been serving the central New Jersey community since 1996 and features board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic, pain management and sports medicine physicians offering advanced techniques and real concern for your family. Ani Orthopaedic has three convenient locations in Hazlet, Old Bridge and Middletown. Patients benefit from a wide range of state-of-the art diagnosis and treatment services, including new digital X-ray. All Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plans are accepted.
What might a patient feel stands out about your practice that would make them recommend you to family or friends?
From the compassionate voice on the phone the first time you call through your treatment and follow-up, our team is committed to your care and well being. At Ani Orthopaedic, we believe that there is a direct relationship between patient doctor communication and successful patient outcomes. Dr. Ani and the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic take the time to explain treatment in terms patients and their families can understand. Many of our patient’s families have also come to us over the years. We have treated everything from children who have suffered from a sports injury to beloved grandparents in need of a joint replacement. It’s been our pleasure to deliver decades of comprehensive and attentive care to the families we serve. At Ani Orthopaedic, we work together for your healthiest future.
What would a referral say about your practice?
A referral would say that the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are the best. They are quick thinking and decisive, so not a moment is wasted when time may be critical due to an accident or injury. Each physician at Ani Orthopaedic will explain diagnostic results in detail to patient or family members. A treatment plan will be created taking into consideration all critical elements. Every question will be answered in terms that the patient or family members can understand. Following treatment or surgery, Dr. Ani or the other physicians at Ani Orthopaedic will follow the patient’s progress closely every step of the way through therapy and recovery.
How do you stay current with the new advances in your field?
All of the physicians at Ani Orthopaedic are board certified and fellowship trained. Continuing education keeps us abreast of the newest developments in our specialty areas. At Ani Orthopaedic, patients receive the same level of care and treatment found at major metropolitan or university hospitals, but available conveniently close to home.
What hospitals are you affiliated with?
Meridian Health and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
Are there any surgeries you are specifically known for? What other areas are your “specialties”?
Ani Orthopaedic offers a wide range of care and treatment, including non-surgical and surgical back treatment, minimally invasive surgery, dorsal column stimulators, epidural injections, hand injuries, joint replacement, physical medicine and rehabilitation, knee injuries, physical therapy, ACL reconstruction, radio frequency ablation, scoliosis, spine injuries, sports injuries, trauma and fracture care, work-related injuries, kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, shoulder injuries, and arthroscopic surgery.
Powered by eDirectory™