- Around Town
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- Ask The Expert - Cory Schifter of Casale Jewelers
- AskThe Experts - Lawrence Durso
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- The Guide 2015 - Tom Rostron Co. Inc.Heating & Air Conditioning
- The Guide 2014 - Downtown Tile
- Cover Story
- Kim Guadagno - New Jersey's First Lieutenant Governor
- Still Strumming: Steve Forbert
- Mike Petke - New York Red Bulls Head Coach
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Day Tripper - Delaware Water Gap
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- Staten Island EatBeat - Nino’s Restaurant
- Eats: Delfini Italian Gourmet
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- Noble Productions - Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Buy Rite Wine & Liquor
- Gift Guide - femme - by ashley
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Back 2 Health Family Wellness Center
- Health - Mosaic Day Spa
- Health - Ani Orthopaedic Group
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Living in Colts Neck
- The Triple Crown
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Home at Last
- Newsletter Articles
- Wine Academy Superstores - Muscadet
- Our Pick - Sal ScialloState Farm
- The Home Gallery - Ralco Builders
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Larissa Shulman
- People On The Move - Yvette Bonfiglio
- People On The Move - Anjelica Chickara
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - The Couture Exchange
- Company Profile - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- The Guide 2015 - Vik’s Fine Jewelry
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Red Bank FrameWorks
- The Home - Giglio Builders
Company Profile - cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
165 Amboy Rd, Sweet 505
Morganville, NJ 07751
West End Confection Co. started cupcake confections™ to combine the best of both worlds.We bake our cupcakes from the finest ingredients and then dip them in chocolate. We also offer our unique cupcaketruffles™ and 'naked' cupcakes without chocolate. Our cupcakes have become a unique part of West End Confection Co. and its well established chocolate covered pretzel and confection business.
What was the motivating factor to launch your company?
As a child I loved to bake. At the age of 10 I baked chocolate chip cookies and sold them in my grandmother’s gift shop. After completing college with a degree in fashion design from Syracuse University I worked in New York City while planning to open my own business. The opportunity came when my position was eliminated. I began the business in my apartment and eventually opened a store in Manalapan called Elegant Edibles.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
At cupcake confections™ and West End Confection Co., everything is made to order to ensure the freshest and finest quality product. We can customize for any event or occasion.We also offer a retail boutique where items can be purchased without pre-ordering.
Why would a current customer tell someone that they should shop at your store?
My current customers refer their friends and family members to us because of our impeccable customer service, as well as the wonderful items we make directly on premises.
What makes cupcake confections™ stand out among other businesses like yours?
We offer many different things under one roof. You can stop in for a quick gift, or have party favors and gifts customized for you.We also offer birthday parties. And don’t forget the cupcakes! Coming in 2011 cupcake decorating parties.
What do you want a potential customer to know that they will take away if they shop with your shop?
Our customers take away everything sweet from our boutique.We make you feel like a “kid in a candy store,” and that puts a smile on everyone who comes to visit our establishment.
What aspect of your business most inspired you to take this direction?
I have never lost my love for baking. My kids say “I’m crazy for cupcakes,” so I brought cupcakes and chocolate together. Yum!
Are there any things cupcake confections™ is doing to help customers hurt by the economy?
Because we can customize your order, I can easily work within a customers' budget. Everything from party favors to corporate gifts; we can accommodate every customer.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about cupcake confections™?
Cupcakes are all the rage. Dipping them in chocolate adds a new level.
Is there an industry leader or someone inspirational you would like to meet and why?
Milton Hershey. He had the drive to turn his failing business into a chocolate empire and help underprivileged children.
Powered by eDirectory™