- Around Town
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Lillian Burry
- Ask The Expert - Total Vein and Rejuvenation Center
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers - Peter S. Staats
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Aqualand Pools
- Best Bet - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Best Bet - Federico’s Landscape Design
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - The Curvy Bride
- The Guide 2015 - The Malvern School
- Gift Guide - Red Bank Radiology
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Iorio Plastic Surgery and CosMedical Center
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Marlboro Dental Arts
- Health - Old Bridge Center PT
- HWB 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Newsletter Articles
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Behind The Red Door
- Rich Ideas- Dos and Don’ts
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Premise Martin
- People On The Move - Cheryl A. Krause-Parello
- People On The Move: Wendy Neuberger and Stephanie Phillips
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Vik’s Fine Jewelry
- The Guide 2015 - Merry Mutts
- The Guide 2013 - INDULGE Lounge & Food Bar
- The Home Guide
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - Richmond Tile & Bath
- The Home Guide - Visit Brock Farms
Company Profile - cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
165 Amboy Rd, Sweet 505
Morganville, NJ 07751
West End Confection Co. started cupcake confections™ to combine the best of both worlds.We bake our cupcakes from the finest ingredients and then dip them in chocolate. We also offer our unique cupcaketruffles™ and 'naked' cupcakes without chocolate. Our cupcakes have become a unique part of West End Confection Co. and its well established chocolate covered pretzel and confection business.
What was the motivating factor to launch your company?
As a child I loved to bake. At the age of 10 I baked chocolate chip cookies and sold them in my grandmother’s gift shop. After completing college with a degree in fashion design from Syracuse University I worked in New York City while planning to open my own business. The opportunity came when my position was eliminated. I began the business in my apartment and eventually opened a store in Manalapan called Elegant Edibles.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
At cupcake confections™ and West End Confection Co., everything is made to order to ensure the freshest and finest quality product. We can customize for any event or occasion.We also offer a retail boutique where items can be purchased without pre-ordering.
Why would a current customer tell someone that they should shop at your store?
My current customers refer their friends and family members to us because of our impeccable customer service, as well as the wonderful items we make directly on premises.
What makes cupcake confections™ stand out among other businesses like yours?
We offer many different things under one roof. You can stop in for a quick gift, or have party favors and gifts customized for you.We also offer birthday parties. And don’t forget the cupcakes! Coming in 2011 cupcake decorating parties.
What do you want a potential customer to know that they will take away if they shop with your shop?
Our customers take away everything sweet from our boutique.We make you feel like a “kid in a candy store,” and that puts a smile on everyone who comes to visit our establishment.
What aspect of your business most inspired you to take this direction?
I have never lost my love for baking. My kids say “I’m crazy for cupcakes,” so I brought cupcakes and chocolate together. Yum!
Are there any things cupcake confections™ is doing to help customers hurt by the economy?
Because we can customize your order, I can easily work within a customers' budget. Everything from party favors to corporate gifts; we can accommodate every customer.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about cupcake confections™?
Cupcakes are all the rage. Dipping them in chocolate adds a new level.
Is there an industry leader or someone inspirational you would like to meet and why?
Milton Hershey. He had the drive to turn his failing business into a chocolate empire and help underprivileged children.
Powered by eDirectory™