- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Ask The Expert - Cory Schifter of Casale Jewelers
- AskThe Experts - Virginia McDonald
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Vovo Clinic
- The Guide 2014 - Maserati of Central New Jersey
- The Guide 2015 - Mark Lauria Associates
- Cover Story
- Spirits For The Spirit: The Legacy of Laird & Co.
- Tor Miller Band
- Breaking News - Brian Thompson
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Day Tripper - Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Eat Beat - Angelina’s Ristorante
- The Monmouth EatBeat - Trinity Restaurant
- Eats: Twin Lights Bakery Cafe
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - East Coast Fitness Store
- The Guide 2014 - B and A Jewelers
- Gift Guide - Encompass Outdoors
- Health Talk
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - The Solace Day Spa & Salon
- Health - Back 2 Health Family Wellness Center
- HWB 2014 - Women's Center
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- New Kids In Town - The Daszkowskis
- Yellow Brook Farm - A Post and Beam Approach Leads a Path to Timeless Design
- Contemporary Style - Living Outside The Box
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home Q&A - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance: Green Technology
- The Home - Cabitron
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Cheryl A. Krause-Parello
- People on the Move: Michael Chirico
- People On The Move - Cynthia Scott
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - George Wall Ford
- The Guide 2014 - Vino Divino School of Wine
- The Guide 2015 - The Hart Investment Group
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons® Sunrooms
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home - Giglio Builders
Company Profile - cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
165 Amboy Rd, Sweet 505
Morganville, NJ 07751
West End Confection Co. started cupcake confections™ to combine the best of both worlds.We bake our cupcakes from the finest ingredients and then dip them in chocolate. We also offer our unique cupcaketruffles™ and 'naked' cupcakes without chocolate. Our cupcakes have become a unique part of West End Confection Co. and its well established chocolate covered pretzel and confection business.
What was the motivating factor to launch your company?
As a child I loved to bake. At the age of 10 I baked chocolate chip cookies and sold them in my grandmother’s gift shop. After completing college with a degree in fashion design from Syracuse University I worked in New York City while planning to open my own business. The opportunity came when my position was eliminated. I began the business in my apartment and eventually opened a store in Manalapan called Elegant Edibles.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
At cupcake confections™ and West End Confection Co., everything is made to order to ensure the freshest and finest quality product. We can customize for any event or occasion.We also offer a retail boutique where items can be purchased without pre-ordering.
Why would a current customer tell someone that they should shop at your store?
My current customers refer their friends and family members to us because of our impeccable customer service, as well as the wonderful items we make directly on premises.
What makes cupcake confections™ stand out among other businesses like yours?
We offer many different things under one roof. You can stop in for a quick gift, or have party favors and gifts customized for you.We also offer birthday parties. And don’t forget the cupcakes! Coming in 2011 cupcake decorating parties.
What do you want a potential customer to know that they will take away if they shop with your shop?
Our customers take away everything sweet from our boutique.We make you feel like a “kid in a candy store,” and that puts a smile on everyone who comes to visit our establishment.
What aspect of your business most inspired you to take this direction?
I have never lost my love for baking. My kids say “I’m crazy for cupcakes,” so I brought cupcakes and chocolate together. Yum!
Are there any things cupcake confections™ is doing to help customers hurt by the economy?
Because we can customize your order, I can easily work within a customers' budget. Everything from party favors to corporate gifts; we can accommodate every customer.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about cupcake confections™?
Cupcakes are all the rage. Dipping them in chocolate adds a new level.
Is there an industry leader or someone inspirational you would like to meet and why?
Milton Hershey. He had the drive to turn his failing business into a chocolate empire and help underprivileged children.
Powered by eDirectory™