- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- CPC BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE GRAND OPENING
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Ask The Experts - David Chewey
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- Best Bet - Atlantic Medicine & Wellness
- The Guide 2014 - Connie Profaci Realty
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Brown’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing
- Gift Guide - Weston Gallery
- Gift Guide - Gaetano’s Restaurant
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Professional Behavioral Center of New Jersey, P.A.
- Health - Sunquest Day Spa
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- A Family Canvas
- Designed for Living, A Couple that Decorates Together Stays Together
- The Cutting Edge
- Newsletter Articles
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- David Burke Fromagerie
- Red Bank Gastroenterology - Advertorial
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Temple Gourmet Chinese
- Company Profile - Grand Design Doors, Inc.
- Our Pick - Gateway Carpets & Flooring Center
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Matthew Sawaged
- People On The Move - Glenn Harbour
- Kids On The Move - Sarah Milne
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- Company Profile - The Hart Investment Group of Wells Fargo Advisors
- Company Profile - Rehability, LLC
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
Company Profile - cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
165 Amboy Rd, Sweet 505
Morganville, NJ 07751
West End Confection Co. started cupcake confections™ to combine the best of both worlds.We bake our cupcakes from the finest ingredients and then dip them in chocolate. We also offer our unique cupcaketruffles™ and 'naked' cupcakes without chocolate. Our cupcakes have become a unique part of West End Confection Co. and its well established chocolate covered pretzel and confection business.
What was the motivating factor to launch your company?
As a child I loved to bake. At the age of 10 I baked chocolate chip cookies and sold them in my grandmother’s gift shop. After completing college with a degree in fashion design from Syracuse University I worked in New York City while planning to open my own business. The opportunity came when my position was eliminated. I began the business in my apartment and eventually opened a store in Manalapan called Elegant Edibles.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
At cupcake confections™ and West End Confection Co., everything is made to order to ensure the freshest and finest quality product. We can customize for any event or occasion.We also offer a retail boutique where items can be purchased without pre-ordering.
Why would a current customer tell someone that they should shop at your store?
My current customers refer their friends and family members to us because of our impeccable customer service, as well as the wonderful items we make directly on premises.
What makes cupcake confections™ stand out among other businesses like yours?
We offer many different things under one roof. You can stop in for a quick gift, or have party favors and gifts customized for you.We also offer birthday parties. And don’t forget the cupcakes! Coming in 2011 cupcake decorating parties.
What do you want a potential customer to know that they will take away if they shop with your shop?
Our customers take away everything sweet from our boutique.We make you feel like a “kid in a candy store,” and that puts a smile on everyone who comes to visit our establishment.
What aspect of your business most inspired you to take this direction?
I have never lost my love for baking. My kids say “I’m crazy for cupcakes,” so I brought cupcakes and chocolate together. Yum!
Are there any things cupcake confections™ is doing to help customers hurt by the economy?
Because we can customize your order, I can easily work within a customers' budget. Everything from party favors to corporate gifts; we can accommodate every customer.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about cupcake confections™?
Cupcakes are all the rage. Dipping them in chocolate adds a new level.
Is there an industry leader or someone inspirational you would like to meet and why?
Milton Hershey. He had the drive to turn his failing business into a chocolate empire and help underprivileged children.
Powered by eDirectory™