- Around Town
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Ranney’s Middle School Honored with National Literary Awards
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Lawrence Durso
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- AskThe Expert - Mike Moretti
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Physicians For Alternative Medicine
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Mathnasium
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- Eat Beat - Anna’s Italian Kitchen
- Eat Beat - Sam Vera Restaurant
- Etc - The Endless Summer
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide: The Wine Loft
- Black Friday Gift Guide - Dance Attitudes
- Gift Guide - Ray Catena Auto Group
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Sports Care & Physical Rehabilitation
- Health - Sunquest Day Spa
- Health - Avanti Day Resort
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Home at Last
- It's All in the Details
- Newsletter Articles
- Architectural Accents Kitchen Showcase
- Lynn's Speech Therapy Center
- Four Seasons® Sunrooms & Windows
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move: Danielle D’Elia
- People On The Move - Jarrett Engel
- People On The Move - Tamara Markowitz
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Dish - Summer Guide 2013
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Bear and Birch
- The Guide 2013 - DoubleTake Luxury Consignment Boutique
- The Guide 2013 - Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
- The Home Guide - Red Bank Cabinet Company
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
Company Profile - cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
165 Amboy Rd, Sweet 505
Morganville, NJ 07751
West End Confection Co. started cupcake confections™ to combine the best of both worlds.We bake our cupcakes from the finest ingredients and then dip them in chocolate. We also offer our unique cupcaketruffles™ and 'naked' cupcakes without chocolate. Our cupcakes have become a unique part of West End Confection Co. and its well established chocolate covered pretzel and confection business.
What was the motivating factor to launch your company?
As a child I loved to bake. At the age of 10 I baked chocolate chip cookies and sold them in my grandmother’s gift shop. After completing college with a degree in fashion design from Syracuse University I worked in New York City while planning to open my own business. The opportunity came when my position was eliminated. I began the business in my apartment and eventually opened a store in Manalapan called Elegant Edibles.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
At cupcake confections™ and West End Confection Co., everything is made to order to ensure the freshest and finest quality product. We can customize for any event or occasion.We also offer a retail boutique where items can be purchased without pre-ordering.
Why would a current customer tell someone that they should shop at your store?
My current customers refer their friends and family members to us because of our impeccable customer service, as well as the wonderful items we make directly on premises.
What makes cupcake confections™ stand out among other businesses like yours?
We offer many different things under one roof. You can stop in for a quick gift, or have party favors and gifts customized for you.We also offer birthday parties. And don’t forget the cupcakes! Coming in 2011 cupcake decorating parties.
What do you want a potential customer to know that they will take away if they shop with your shop?
Our customers take away everything sweet from our boutique.We make you feel like a “kid in a candy store,” and that puts a smile on everyone who comes to visit our establishment.
What aspect of your business most inspired you to take this direction?
I have never lost my love for baking. My kids say “I’m crazy for cupcakes,” so I brought cupcakes and chocolate together. Yum!
Are there any things cupcake confections™ is doing to help customers hurt by the economy?
Because we can customize your order, I can easily work within a customers' budget. Everything from party favors to corporate gifts; we can accommodate every customer.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about cupcake confections™?
Cupcakes are all the rage. Dipping them in chocolate adds a new level.
Is there an industry leader or someone inspirational you would like to meet and why?
Milton Hershey. He had the drive to turn his failing business into a chocolate empire and help underprivileged children.
Powered by eDirectory™