- Around Town
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Jim O’Neill - Event Sales Director
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Shrewsbury Wine and Liquors
- The Guide 2014 - Orrico Realty
- The Guide 2014 - Zio Toto Italian Restaurant
- Cover Story
- Dave Scotti - Originality Is The Name of The Game
- Stay Tooned - Keep an eye on Long Branch’s Michael Attardi – Animation’s New Maestro
- The Q Factor - Quincy Mumford
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Kensington Court
- Health - haircolorxperts
- Health 2014 - Health Screenings
- Anthony and Lynn Marinello
- Two Sides To Every Story: Donnelly-Bowler
- Comfort & Function - Habbab-Karout
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home Gallery - Odyssey Land Design Group
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite, Inc.
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Michael and Ally Baratta,and Sally Carden
- People On The Move - Monica Vermeulen
- People on the Move: Karen Ginty
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Chandelier
- The Guide 2014 - Danielle Spressert
- The Guide 2013 - Poor Cat Designs
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Vizzini & Company
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
- The Home Guide - King Remodeling
Company Profile - cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
165 Amboy Rd, Sweet 505
Morganville, NJ 07751
West End Confection Co. started cupcake confections™ to combine the best of both worlds.We bake our cupcakes from the finest ingredients and then dip them in chocolate. We also offer our unique cupcaketruffles™ and 'naked' cupcakes without chocolate. Our cupcakes have become a unique part of West End Confection Co. and its well established chocolate covered pretzel and confection business.
What was the motivating factor to launch your company?
As a child I loved to bake. At the age of 10 I baked chocolate chip cookies and sold them in my grandmother’s gift shop. After completing college with a degree in fashion design from Syracuse University I worked in New York City while planning to open my own business. The opportunity came when my position was eliminated. I began the business in my apartment and eventually opened a store in Manalapan called Elegant Edibles.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
At cupcake confections™ and West End Confection Co., everything is made to order to ensure the freshest and finest quality product. We can customize for any event or occasion.We also offer a retail boutique where items can be purchased without pre-ordering.
Why would a current customer tell someone that they should shop at your store?
My current customers refer their friends and family members to us because of our impeccable customer service, as well as the wonderful items we make directly on premises.
What makes cupcake confections™ stand out among other businesses like yours?
We offer many different things under one roof. You can stop in for a quick gift, or have party favors and gifts customized for you.We also offer birthday parties. And don’t forget the cupcakes! Coming in 2011 cupcake decorating parties.
What do you want a potential customer to know that they will take away if they shop with your shop?
Our customers take away everything sweet from our boutique.We make you feel like a “kid in a candy store,” and that puts a smile on everyone who comes to visit our establishment.
What aspect of your business most inspired you to take this direction?
I have never lost my love for baking. My kids say “I’m crazy for cupcakes,” so I brought cupcakes and chocolate together. Yum!
Are there any things cupcake confections™ is doing to help customers hurt by the economy?
Because we can customize your order, I can easily work within a customers' budget. Everything from party favors to corporate gifts; we can accommodate every customer.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about cupcake confections™?
Cupcakes are all the rage. Dipping them in chocolate adds a new level.
Is there an industry leader or someone inspirational you would like to meet and why?
Milton Hershey. He had the drive to turn his failing business into a chocolate empire and help underprivileged children.
Powered by eDirectory™