- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Big Game Day Party at the Tiki Bar at Driftwood
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Ask the Experts: Vincent J Puma
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - EXIT Realty East Coast - Gerine A. Skamarak
- The Guide 2015 - Bark Avenue Puppies
- Best Bet - Eurowax
- Cover Story
- Grand Dame of Holmdel - Adeline “Addy” Lubkert
- No Horsing Around
- And Then There Was Pat Light
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Final Coat Exteriors
- The Guide 2015 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Best Bet - The White Sands
- Health Talk
- Health Blog - Atlantic Laser Vision Center
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Restorative Health Alliance
- Health - Bonavita Laser Centers
- Health Blog - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Newsletter Articles
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Luxurious, Lavish, and Livable
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Waste Management of NJ, Inc.
- Our Pick - Family Focus Financial Group
- Our Pick - DocSmile
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Barbara Hilliard
- People On The Move - Serena DiMaso
- Alex Gilvarry - Award-Winning Novelist
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Page Plaza Diner
- The Guide 2015 - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Guide 2015 - Bedford Tax Services
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
- The Home Guide - Ronald D. Victorio Architects
Company Profile - cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
165 Amboy Rd, Sweet 505
Morganville, NJ 07751
West End Confection Co. started cupcake confections™ to combine the best of both worlds.We bake our cupcakes from the finest ingredients and then dip them in chocolate. We also offer our unique cupcaketruffles™ and 'naked' cupcakes without chocolate. Our cupcakes have become a unique part of West End Confection Co. and its well established chocolate covered pretzel and confection business.
What was the motivating factor to launch your company?
As a child I loved to bake. At the age of 10 I baked chocolate chip cookies and sold them in my grandmother’s gift shop. After completing college with a degree in fashion design from Syracuse University I worked in New York City while planning to open my own business. The opportunity came when my position was eliminated. I began the business in my apartment and eventually opened a store in Manalapan called Elegant Edibles.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
At cupcake confections™ and West End Confection Co., everything is made to order to ensure the freshest and finest quality product. We can customize for any event or occasion.We also offer a retail boutique where items can be purchased without pre-ordering.
Why would a current customer tell someone that they should shop at your store?
My current customers refer their friends and family members to us because of our impeccable customer service, as well as the wonderful items we make directly on premises.
What makes cupcake confections™ stand out among other businesses like yours?
We offer many different things under one roof. You can stop in for a quick gift, or have party favors and gifts customized for you.We also offer birthday parties. And don’t forget the cupcakes! Coming in 2011 cupcake decorating parties.
What do you want a potential customer to know that they will take away if they shop with your shop?
Our customers take away everything sweet from our boutique.We make you feel like a “kid in a candy store,” and that puts a smile on everyone who comes to visit our establishment.
What aspect of your business most inspired you to take this direction?
I have never lost my love for baking. My kids say “I’m crazy for cupcakes,” so I brought cupcakes and chocolate together. Yum!
Are there any things cupcake confections™ is doing to help customers hurt by the economy?
Because we can customize your order, I can easily work within a customers' budget. Everything from party favors to corporate gifts; we can accommodate every customer.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about cupcake confections™?
Cupcakes are all the rage. Dipping them in chocolate adds a new level.
Is there an industry leader or someone inspirational you would like to meet and why?
Milton Hershey. He had the drive to turn his failing business into a chocolate empire and help underprivileged children.
Powered by eDirectory™