- Around Town
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Ask The Experts
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Ask The Expert - Dr. William Ziegler
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Oasis Backyard Garden
- Best Bet - Ski Barn
- The Guide 2015 - Il Sogno Ristorante Italiano
- Cover Story
- Felipe Rose: Village People's Macho Man
- From Saigon to Success - Dr. Khanh Nguyen lives the “American Dream” in Colts Neck
- Lights, Camera...Cooper!
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Day Tripper - Balloon Flights
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Set The Stage
- The Guide 2013 - The Couture Exchange
- Gift Guide - Massage Envy
- Health Talk
- Health Blog - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Tinton Falls
- Health - Tara Gostovich, DMD Orthodontist
- Health 2014 - Looking Good, Staying Healthy!
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Riverwind - A Little Bit of Iowa on the Navesink
- West Meets East - Namazi
- Anthony Marchese - In Prime Style
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home Q&A - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance: Green Technology
- The Home Gallery - Ralco Builders
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Karen Ginty
- Kids On The Move - Sharon Lin
- People On The Move - Cheryl A. Krause-Parello
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
- Our Pick - Hubbard Park Real Estate
Company Profile - cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
165 Amboy Rd, Sweet 505
Morganville, NJ 07751
West End Confection Co. started cupcake confections™ to combine the best of both worlds.We bake our cupcakes from the finest ingredients and then dip them in chocolate. We also offer our unique cupcaketruffles™ and 'naked' cupcakes without chocolate. Our cupcakes have become a unique part of West End Confection Co. and its well established chocolate covered pretzel and confection business.
What was the motivating factor to launch your company?
As a child I loved to bake. At the age of 10 I baked chocolate chip cookies and sold them in my grandmother’s gift shop. After completing college with a degree in fashion design from Syracuse University I worked in New York City while planning to open my own business. The opportunity came when my position was eliminated. I began the business in my apartment and eventually opened a store in Manalapan called Elegant Edibles.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
At cupcake confections™ and West End Confection Co., everything is made to order to ensure the freshest and finest quality product. We can customize for any event or occasion.We also offer a retail boutique where items can be purchased without pre-ordering.
Why would a current customer tell someone that they should shop at your store?
My current customers refer their friends and family members to us because of our impeccable customer service, as well as the wonderful items we make directly on premises.
What makes cupcake confections™ stand out among other businesses like yours?
We offer many different things under one roof. You can stop in for a quick gift, or have party favors and gifts customized for you.We also offer birthday parties. And don’t forget the cupcakes! Coming in 2011 cupcake decorating parties.
What do you want a potential customer to know that they will take away if they shop with your shop?
Our customers take away everything sweet from our boutique.We make you feel like a “kid in a candy store,” and that puts a smile on everyone who comes to visit our establishment.
What aspect of your business most inspired you to take this direction?
I have never lost my love for baking. My kids say “I’m crazy for cupcakes,” so I brought cupcakes and chocolate together. Yum!
Are there any things cupcake confections™ is doing to help customers hurt by the economy?
Because we can customize your order, I can easily work within a customers' budget. Everything from party favors to corporate gifts; we can accommodate every customer.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about cupcake confections™?
Cupcakes are all the rage. Dipping them in chocolate adds a new level.
Is there an industry leader or someone inspirational you would like to meet and why?
Milton Hershey. He had the drive to turn his failing business into a chocolate empire and help underprivileged children.
Powered by eDirectory™