- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Voyagers’ Community School Welcomes Dr. Nel Noddings
- AMI Presents Girls Night Out
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- Ask The Expert - Kathleen Nolan of Family Focus Financial Group
- Ask The Expert - Michael Greenberg of HomeClick
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Visage Hair Studio
- Best Bet - Community Appliance
- Best Bet - Fuggetta Contracting Corp.
- Cover Story
- Jersey Boy - Jim Florentine
- Forward Progress - Wayne Chrebet CN
- Teen Queen - Christina Thompson
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Reflections Banquet Hall
- Gift Guide - Nevada Exchange
- Gift Guide - Underground Gym
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health - NJ Shore Fit
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick Parallel Architectural Group
- Asbury Park
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- Our Picks
- Eat Beat - Anna’s Italian Kitchen
- Our Pick - Artistic Tile
- Company Profile - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.®
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - David S. Baker
- Kids On The Move - Charles Elder
- People on the Move: Karen Nealis
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - 732-Express
- Our Pick - Jaguar Land Rover of Monmouth
- Company Profile - Cabitron Fine Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- Best Bet - Community Appliance
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
Company Profile - cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
165 Amboy Rd, Sweet 505
Morganville, NJ 07751
West End Confection Co. started cupcake confections™ to combine the best of both worlds.We bake our cupcakes from the finest ingredients and then dip them in chocolate. We also offer our unique cupcaketruffles™ and 'naked' cupcakes without chocolate. Our cupcakes have become a unique part of West End Confection Co. and its well established chocolate covered pretzel and confection business.
What was the motivating factor to launch your company?
As a child I loved to bake. At the age of 10 I baked chocolate chip cookies and sold them in my grandmother’s gift shop. After completing college with a degree in fashion design from Syracuse University I worked in New York City while planning to open my own business. The opportunity came when my position was eliminated. I began the business in my apartment and eventually opened a store in Manalapan called Elegant Edibles.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
At cupcake confections™ and West End Confection Co., everything is made to order to ensure the freshest and finest quality product. We can customize for any event or occasion.We also offer a retail boutique where items can be purchased without pre-ordering.
Why would a current customer tell someone that they should shop at your store?
My current customers refer their friends and family members to us because of our impeccable customer service, as well as the wonderful items we make directly on premises.
What makes cupcake confections™ stand out among other businesses like yours?
We offer many different things under one roof. You can stop in for a quick gift, or have party favors and gifts customized for you.We also offer birthday parties. And don’t forget the cupcakes! Coming in 2011 cupcake decorating parties.
What do you want a potential customer to know that they will take away if they shop with your shop?
Our customers take away everything sweet from our boutique.We make you feel like a “kid in a candy store,” and that puts a smile on everyone who comes to visit our establishment.
What aspect of your business most inspired you to take this direction?
I have never lost my love for baking. My kids say “I’m crazy for cupcakes,” so I brought cupcakes and chocolate together. Yum!
Are there any things cupcake confections™ is doing to help customers hurt by the economy?
Because we can customize your order, I can easily work within a customers' budget. Everything from party favors to corporate gifts; we can accommodate every customer.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about cupcake confections™?
Cupcakes are all the rage. Dipping them in chocolate adds a new level.
Is there an industry leader or someone inspirational you would like to meet and why?
Milton Hershey. He had the drive to turn his failing business into a chocolate empire and help underprivileged children.
Powered by eDirectory™