- Around Town
- RBMC Foundation - Hurricane Sandy Relief Effort
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- 2012 Meridian Health Foundation Gala Success
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Park Avenue Bistro
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Circle BMW
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Circle Infiniti
- Cover Story
- Dave Scotti - Originality Is The Name of The Game
- Felipe Rose: Village People's Macho Man
- Max Ehrich - Pursuing His Passion
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Garage Craft Interiors
- Gift Guide - Capital Paint Centers
- Gift Guide - Ralco Builders
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- AMI - New Weapon in Fight Against Lung Cancer
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - db Orthopedic
- Health - Premier Pain Centers
- Health - Lettuce for Life
- It's All in the Details
- Yellow Brook Farm - A Post and Beam Approach Leads a Path to Timeless Design
- Richard and Nancy Cohen
- Newsletter Articles
- The View From Row 3
- Eats: Twin Lights Bakery Cafe
- The Home Gallery - Colts Neck Manor House
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Sunshine Solar Systems
- Our Pick - Tommy’s Coal Fired Pizza
- Our Pick - Advanced Body Rehabilitation Center
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Ray Wang
- Kids On The Move - William Otto George IV
- People On The Move - Jarrett Engel
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
- Company Profile - The Atlantic Fencing Academy
- Dish - The Guide 2013
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Rodman’s Building Inc.
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
- The Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
Company Profile - cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
165 Amboy Rd, Sweet 505
Morganville, NJ 07751
West End Confection Co. started cupcake confections™ to combine the best of both worlds.We bake our cupcakes from the finest ingredients and then dip them in chocolate. We also offer our unique cupcaketruffles™ and 'naked' cupcakes without chocolate. Our cupcakes have become a unique part of West End Confection Co. and its well established chocolate covered pretzel and confection business.
What was the motivating factor to launch your company?
As a child I loved to bake. At the age of 10 I baked chocolate chip cookies and sold them in my grandmother’s gift shop. After completing college with a degree in fashion design from Syracuse University I worked in New York City while planning to open my own business. The opportunity came when my position was eliminated. I began the business in my apartment and eventually opened a store in Manalapan called Elegant Edibles.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
At cupcake confections™ and West End Confection Co., everything is made to order to ensure the freshest and finest quality product. We can customize for any event or occasion.We also offer a retail boutique where items can be purchased without pre-ordering.
Why would a current customer tell someone that they should shop at your store?
My current customers refer their friends and family members to us because of our impeccable customer service, as well as the wonderful items we make directly on premises.
What makes cupcake confections™ stand out among other businesses like yours?
We offer many different things under one roof. You can stop in for a quick gift, or have party favors and gifts customized for you.We also offer birthday parties. And don’t forget the cupcakes! Coming in 2011 cupcake decorating parties.
What do you want a potential customer to know that they will take away if they shop with your shop?
Our customers take away everything sweet from our boutique.We make you feel like a “kid in a candy store,” and that puts a smile on everyone who comes to visit our establishment.
What aspect of your business most inspired you to take this direction?
I have never lost my love for baking. My kids say “I’m crazy for cupcakes,” so I brought cupcakes and chocolate together. Yum!
Are there any things cupcake confections™ is doing to help customers hurt by the economy?
Because we can customize your order, I can easily work within a customers' budget. Everything from party favors to corporate gifts; we can accommodate every customer.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about cupcake confections™?
Cupcakes are all the rage. Dipping them in chocolate adds a new level.
Is there an industry leader or someone inspirational you would like to meet and why?
Milton Hershey. He had the drive to turn his failing business into a chocolate empire and help underprivileged children.
Powered by eDirectory™