- Around Town
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market: Frank Luccarelli
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Best Bet - Federico’s Landscape Design
- The Guide 2014 - The Pine Tavern
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Daytripper: AdventureAquarium
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Jay’s Shoebox
- Gift Guide - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
- Health - Advanced Medical Imaging
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - The Sea Spa and Salon
- Health - Ani Orthopaedic Group
- Health - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- Redefining Rooms - The Abrams
- A Place for Family - The Castelluccis
- Elegance in Style and Substance
- Newsletter Articles
- A Hidden Beauty - The Greenbergs
- JMH Home Design Consultants - Gallery
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- Our Picks
- Health - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- Company Profile - Monmouth St. Tile
- Our Pick - Valina Salon & Day Spa
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Reverend Monsignor Eugene M. Rebeck
- People On The Move - Robert “Bobby” Taylor
- Helping Our Youth Through The Hardest Times
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Colts Neck Inn
- Eat Beat - Zio Toto Ristorante
- The Guide 2014 - Grecian Pools
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
- The Home Guide - Red Bank Cabinet Company
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
Company Profile - cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
165 Amboy Rd, Sweet 505
Morganville, NJ 07751
West End Confection Co. started cupcake confections™ to combine the best of both worlds.We bake our cupcakes from the finest ingredients and then dip them in chocolate. We also offer our unique cupcaketruffles™ and 'naked' cupcakes without chocolate. Our cupcakes have become a unique part of West End Confection Co. and its well established chocolate covered pretzel and confection business.
What was the motivating factor to launch your company?
As a child I loved to bake. At the age of 10 I baked chocolate chip cookies and sold them in my grandmother’s gift shop. After completing college with a degree in fashion design from Syracuse University I worked in New York City while planning to open my own business. The opportunity came when my position was eliminated. I began the business in my apartment and eventually opened a store in Manalapan called Elegant Edibles.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
At cupcake confections™ and West End Confection Co., everything is made to order to ensure the freshest and finest quality product. We can customize for any event or occasion.We also offer a retail boutique where items can be purchased without pre-ordering.
Why would a current customer tell someone that they should shop at your store?
My current customers refer their friends and family members to us because of our impeccable customer service, as well as the wonderful items we make directly on premises.
What makes cupcake confections™ stand out among other businesses like yours?
We offer many different things under one roof. You can stop in for a quick gift, or have party favors and gifts customized for you.We also offer birthday parties. And don’t forget the cupcakes! Coming in 2011 cupcake decorating parties.
What do you want a potential customer to know that they will take away if they shop with your shop?
Our customers take away everything sweet from our boutique.We make you feel like a “kid in a candy store,” and that puts a smile on everyone who comes to visit our establishment.
What aspect of your business most inspired you to take this direction?
I have never lost my love for baking. My kids say “I’m crazy for cupcakes,” so I brought cupcakes and chocolate together. Yum!
Are there any things cupcake confections™ is doing to help customers hurt by the economy?
Because we can customize your order, I can easily work within a customers' budget. Everything from party favors to corporate gifts; we can accommodate every customer.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about cupcake confections™?
Cupcakes are all the rage. Dipping them in chocolate adds a new level.
Is there an industry leader or someone inspirational you would like to meet and why?
Milton Hershey. He had the drive to turn his failing business into a chocolate empire and help underprivileged children.
Powered by eDirectory™