- Around Town
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Ask The Experts
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- Ask The Expert - Avra Karak
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Grecian Pools
- The Guide 2014 - Trek Bicycle Store of Middletown
- The Guide 2014 - Red White & Blue Contracting
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Eat Beat - Anna’s Italian Kitchen
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- Gift Guide - DiamondCastle
- Gift Guide - The Mill at Spring Lake Heights
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Cosmetics
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Health - Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Guide - Adjusters NJ
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiologists
- The Home Gallery - Richmond Tile
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Seasonal World
- Our Pick - Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Specialists
- Our Pick - Asahi
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Lieutenant Ross Licitra
- People On The Move - Lauren Sgroi
- Bob Zander Colts Neck Fire Marshal
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Marshall P. Allegra
- The Guide 2014 - Rosen Decorators
- The Guide 2013 - The Pine Tavern of Old Bridge
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
- The Home Guide - Total Sound Entertainment
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
Company Profile - cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
165 Amboy Rd, Sweet 505
Morganville, NJ 07751
West End Confection Co. started cupcake confections™ to combine the best of both worlds.We bake our cupcakes from the finest ingredients and then dip them in chocolate. We also offer our unique cupcaketruffles™ and 'naked' cupcakes without chocolate. Our cupcakes have become a unique part of West End Confection Co. and its well established chocolate covered pretzel and confection business.
What was the motivating factor to launch your company?
As a child I loved to bake. At the age of 10 I baked chocolate chip cookies and sold them in my grandmother’s gift shop. After completing college with a degree in fashion design from Syracuse University I worked in New York City while planning to open my own business. The opportunity came when my position was eliminated. I began the business in my apartment and eventually opened a store in Manalapan called Elegant Edibles.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
At cupcake confections™ and West End Confection Co., everything is made to order to ensure the freshest and finest quality product. We can customize for any event or occasion.We also offer a retail boutique where items can be purchased without pre-ordering.
Why would a current customer tell someone that they should shop at your store?
My current customers refer their friends and family members to us because of our impeccable customer service, as well as the wonderful items we make directly on premises.
What makes cupcake confections™ stand out among other businesses like yours?
We offer many different things under one roof. You can stop in for a quick gift, or have party favors and gifts customized for you.We also offer birthday parties. And don’t forget the cupcakes! Coming in 2011 cupcake decorating parties.
What do you want a potential customer to know that they will take away if they shop with your shop?
Our customers take away everything sweet from our boutique.We make you feel like a “kid in a candy store,” and that puts a smile on everyone who comes to visit our establishment.
What aspect of your business most inspired you to take this direction?
I have never lost my love for baking. My kids say “I’m crazy for cupcakes,” so I brought cupcakes and chocolate together. Yum!
Are there any things cupcake confections™ is doing to help customers hurt by the economy?
Because we can customize your order, I can easily work within a customers' budget. Everything from party favors to corporate gifts; we can accommodate every customer.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about cupcake confections™?
Cupcakes are all the rage. Dipping them in chocolate adds a new level.
Is there an industry leader or someone inspirational you would like to meet and why?
Milton Hershey. He had the drive to turn his failing business into a chocolate empire and help underprivileged children.
Powered by eDirectory™