- Around Town
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Ask The Expert - Joe Adelfio of Closettec NJ
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - IVF New Jersey
- The Guide 2014 - Athena Learning Center
- Best Bet - Carlo's Bakery
- Cover Story
- Nicholas Harary - The Essential Ingredients
- A Hidden Beauty - The Greenbergs
- Grand Dame of Holmdel - Adeline “Addy” Lubkert
- Day Tripper - Bushkill Falls
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Etc - The Endless Summer
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Delicious Orchards
- Gift Guide - Neighborhood Lit
- The Guide 2014 - Fit for Life
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Atlantic Eye Physicians
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- Health Talk - Gym Spa
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Caring for our Seniors
- Health - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- Health - Colts Neck Hot Yoga
- Elegant and Inviting, The Bellomos Home Offers Warmth to Friends and Family
- On Water's Edge - The Boyle House
- New Kids In Town - The Daszkowskis
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Feels Like Home
- Newsletter Articles
- LOWER YOUR PROPERTY TAXES
- A Notable Man: Jim Cirronella
- Kids On The Move: Alexander Wolkomir
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Valina Salon & Day Spa
- Our Pick: JMH Home Design Consultants
- Our Pick - Decorating Den Interiors
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Mary Spadea
- James Mullevey Principal With Principles
- Brad Greenberg - Caretaker For A Town
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Vovo Clinic
- Company Profile - Physicians for Alternative Medicine
- The Guide 2014 - Cosmetic Medic
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - S DeCenzo Designs, LLC
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
Company Profile - cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
165 Amboy Rd, Sweet 505
Morganville, NJ 07751
West End Confection Co. started cupcake confections™ to combine the best of both worlds.We bake our cupcakes from the finest ingredients and then dip them in chocolate. We also offer our unique cupcaketruffles™ and 'naked' cupcakes without chocolate. Our cupcakes have become a unique part of West End Confection Co. and its well established chocolate covered pretzel and confection business.
What was the motivating factor to launch your company?
As a child I loved to bake. At the age of 10 I baked chocolate chip cookies and sold them in my grandmother’s gift shop. After completing college with a degree in fashion design from Syracuse University I worked in New York City while planning to open my own business. The opportunity came when my position was eliminated. I began the business in my apartment and eventually opened a store in Manalapan called Elegant Edibles.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
At cupcake confections™ and West End Confection Co., everything is made to order to ensure the freshest and finest quality product. We can customize for any event or occasion.We also offer a retail boutique where items can be purchased without pre-ordering.
Why would a current customer tell someone that they should shop at your store?
My current customers refer their friends and family members to us because of our impeccable customer service, as well as the wonderful items we make directly on premises.
What makes cupcake confections™ stand out among other businesses like yours?
We offer many different things under one roof. You can stop in for a quick gift, or have party favors and gifts customized for you.We also offer birthday parties. And don’t forget the cupcakes! Coming in 2011 cupcake decorating parties.
What do you want a potential customer to know that they will take away if they shop with your shop?
Our customers take away everything sweet from our boutique.We make you feel like a “kid in a candy store,” and that puts a smile on everyone who comes to visit our establishment.
What aspect of your business most inspired you to take this direction?
I have never lost my love for baking. My kids say “I’m crazy for cupcakes,” so I brought cupcakes and chocolate together. Yum!
Are there any things cupcake confections™ is doing to help customers hurt by the economy?
Because we can customize your order, I can easily work within a customers' budget. Everything from party favors to corporate gifts; we can accommodate every customer.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about cupcake confections™?
Cupcakes are all the rage. Dipping them in chocolate adds a new level.
Is there an industry leader or someone inspirational you would like to meet and why?
Milton Hershey. He had the drive to turn his failing business into a chocolate empire and help underprivileged children.
Powered by eDirectory™