- Around Town
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Hot Tubs by HotSpring, LLC
- Best Bet - Mr Paul's Custom Cabinetry
- The Guide 2014 - Above
- Daytripper: Museum of Modern Art
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Woodhouse Day Spa
- Gift Guide - Underground Gym
- The Guide 2014 - Essential Elements Dance Studio
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- Health - ENERGY BALANCE
- HWB 2014 - Vein Institute of New Jersey
- Forsaking Formal - Garito
- Elegant and Inviting, The Bellomos Home Offers Warmth to Friends and Family
- Anthony and Lynn Marinello
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Zaksons Fine Furniture and Interior Design
- Red Bank Cabinet Company
- Dr. Peter Staats - Physician of the Year
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Gayle Eggan Aanensen
- People On The Move - Donna Stefano
- People On The Move - Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- Company Profile - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- The Guide 2014 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- The Guide 2014 - Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
- The Home Guide - Total Sound Entertainment
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
Company Profile - cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
165 Amboy Rd, Sweet 505
Morganville, NJ 07751
West End Confection Co. started cupcake confections™ to combine the best of both worlds.We bake our cupcakes from the finest ingredients and then dip them in chocolate. We also offer our unique cupcaketruffles™ and 'naked' cupcakes without chocolate. Our cupcakes have become a unique part of West End Confection Co. and its well established chocolate covered pretzel and confection business.
What was the motivating factor to launch your company?
As a child I loved to bake. At the age of 10 I baked chocolate chip cookies and sold them in my grandmother’s gift shop. After completing college with a degree in fashion design from Syracuse University I worked in New York City while planning to open my own business. The opportunity came when my position was eliminated. I began the business in my apartment and eventually opened a store in Manalapan called Elegant Edibles.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
At cupcake confections™ and West End Confection Co., everything is made to order to ensure the freshest and finest quality product. We can customize for any event or occasion.We also offer a retail boutique where items can be purchased without pre-ordering.
Why would a current customer tell someone that they should shop at your store?
My current customers refer their friends and family members to us because of our impeccable customer service, as well as the wonderful items we make directly on premises.
What makes cupcake confections™ stand out among other businesses like yours?
We offer many different things under one roof. You can stop in for a quick gift, or have party favors and gifts customized for you.We also offer birthday parties. And don’t forget the cupcakes! Coming in 2011 cupcake decorating parties.
What do you want a potential customer to know that they will take away if they shop with your shop?
Our customers take away everything sweet from our boutique.We make you feel like a “kid in a candy store,” and that puts a smile on everyone who comes to visit our establishment.
What aspect of your business most inspired you to take this direction?
I have never lost my love for baking. My kids say “I’m crazy for cupcakes,” so I brought cupcakes and chocolate together. Yum!
Are there any things cupcake confections™ is doing to help customers hurt by the economy?
Because we can customize your order, I can easily work within a customers' budget. Everything from party favors to corporate gifts; we can accommodate every customer.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about cupcake confections™?
Cupcakes are all the rage. Dipping them in chocolate adds a new level.
Is there an industry leader or someone inspirational you would like to meet and why?
Milton Hershey. He had the drive to turn his failing business into a chocolate empire and help underprivileged children.
Powered by eDirectory™