- Around Town
- Renaissance Pilates Now Open
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market: Frank Luccarelli
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Max's Es-Ca
- Best Bet - Cozmos Hair Color Studio
- Best Bet - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Etc - The Facebook Situation
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Only Perfect Parties, Inc.
- Gift Guide - Ferguson Bath, Kitchen..
- The Guide 2014 - Zio Toto Italian Restaurant
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Freehold Radiology Group
- Health - Glenn Kolansky, M.D.
- Health - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- SnowBird Style: Jeff and Mary Schulsinger
- New Kids In Town - The Daszkowskis
- Designed for Living, A Couple that Decorates Together Stays Together
- Newsletter Articles
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Company Profile - BMW of Freehold
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Our Picks
- Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club
- Company Profile - Associated Pain Specialists
- Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Mary Spadea
- People On The Move - Jon Hornik
- People On The Move - Mindy Gollin
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Terrazza Restaurant
- Company Profile - JGS Insurance
- Company Profile - CKO Middletown Kickboxing
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Total Sound Entertainment
- The Home Guide - Red Bank FrameWorks
- The Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
Company Profile - cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
165 Amboy Rd, Sweet 505
Morganville, NJ 07751
West End Confection Co. started cupcake confections™ to combine the best of both worlds.We bake our cupcakes from the finest ingredients and then dip them in chocolate. We also offer our unique cupcaketruffles™ and 'naked' cupcakes without chocolate. Our cupcakes have become a unique part of West End Confection Co. and its well established chocolate covered pretzel and confection business.
What was the motivating factor to launch your company?
As a child I loved to bake. At the age of 10 I baked chocolate chip cookies and sold them in my grandmother’s gift shop. After completing college with a degree in fashion design from Syracuse University I worked in New York City while planning to open my own business. The opportunity came when my position was eliminated. I began the business in my apartment and eventually opened a store in Manalapan called Elegant Edibles.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
At cupcake confections™ and West End Confection Co., everything is made to order to ensure the freshest and finest quality product. We can customize for any event or occasion.We also offer a retail boutique where items can be purchased without pre-ordering.
Why would a current customer tell someone that they should shop at your store?
My current customers refer their friends and family members to us because of our impeccable customer service, as well as the wonderful items we make directly on premises.
What makes cupcake confections™ stand out among other businesses like yours?
We offer many different things under one roof. You can stop in for a quick gift, or have party favors and gifts customized for you.We also offer birthday parties. And don’t forget the cupcakes! Coming in 2011 cupcake decorating parties.
What do you want a potential customer to know that they will take away if they shop with your shop?
Our customers take away everything sweet from our boutique.We make you feel like a “kid in a candy store,” and that puts a smile on everyone who comes to visit our establishment.
What aspect of your business most inspired you to take this direction?
I have never lost my love for baking. My kids say “I’m crazy for cupcakes,” so I brought cupcakes and chocolate together. Yum!
Are there any things cupcake confections™ is doing to help customers hurt by the economy?
Because we can customize your order, I can easily work within a customers' budget. Everything from party favors to corporate gifts; we can accommodate every customer.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about cupcake confections™?
Cupcakes are all the rage. Dipping them in chocolate adds a new level.
Is there an industry leader or someone inspirational you would like to meet and why?
Milton Hershey. He had the drive to turn his failing business into a chocolate empire and help underprivileged children.
Powered by eDirectory™