- Around Town
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Big Game Day Party at the Tiki Bar at Driftwood
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Ask The Expert - Joe Chehova of Lighting World
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market: Frank Luccarelli
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Lotus Health And Wellness Spa
- Best Bet - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- Best Bet - Career Gaudium
- Cover Story
- John Green - ABC News Award-Winning Producer
- Kim Guadagno - New Jersey's First Lieutenant Governor
- Life's Canvas - Jay Alders
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Central Jersey Pools
- Gift Guide - Lettuce for Life
- Best Bet - Elite Dental of Staten Island
- Health Talk
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Maximum Performance Fitness
- HWB 2014 - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health - Lettuce for Life
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Feels Like Home
- Home at Last
- Newsletter Articles
- Eats: Mumford's Culinary Center
- The Home Gallery - Odyssey Land Design Group
- A Notable Man: Jim Cirronella
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - The Center for Aesthetic Medicine
- Our Pick: SeeView Remodeling Inc.
- Company Profile - Dearborn Market
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Ester Kluge
- People On The Move - Bill McDonald
- James Mullevey Principal With Principles
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Skin And Bones Day Spa
- The Guide 2015 - Vovo Clinic
- The Guide 2013 - A Perfect Gift by Marilyn
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
Company Profile - cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
165 Amboy Rd, Sweet 505
Morganville, NJ 07751
West End Confection Co. started cupcake confections™ to combine the best of both worlds.We bake our cupcakes from the finest ingredients and then dip them in chocolate. We also offer our unique cupcaketruffles™ and 'naked' cupcakes without chocolate. Our cupcakes have become a unique part of West End Confection Co. and its well established chocolate covered pretzel and confection business.
What was the motivating factor to launch your company?
As a child I loved to bake. At the age of 10 I baked chocolate chip cookies and sold them in my grandmother’s gift shop. After completing college with a degree in fashion design from Syracuse University I worked in New York City while planning to open my own business. The opportunity came when my position was eliminated. I began the business in my apartment and eventually opened a store in Manalapan called Elegant Edibles.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
At cupcake confections™ and West End Confection Co., everything is made to order to ensure the freshest and finest quality product. We can customize for any event or occasion.We also offer a retail boutique where items can be purchased without pre-ordering.
Why would a current customer tell someone that they should shop at your store?
My current customers refer their friends and family members to us because of our impeccable customer service, as well as the wonderful items we make directly on premises.
What makes cupcake confections™ stand out among other businesses like yours?
We offer many different things under one roof. You can stop in for a quick gift, or have party favors and gifts customized for you.We also offer birthday parties. And don’t forget the cupcakes! Coming in 2011 cupcake decorating parties.
What do you want a potential customer to know that they will take away if they shop with your shop?
Our customers take away everything sweet from our boutique.We make you feel like a “kid in a candy store,” and that puts a smile on everyone who comes to visit our establishment.
What aspect of your business most inspired you to take this direction?
I have never lost my love for baking. My kids say “I’m crazy for cupcakes,” so I brought cupcakes and chocolate together. Yum!
Are there any things cupcake confections™ is doing to help customers hurt by the economy?
Because we can customize your order, I can easily work within a customers' budget. Everything from party favors to corporate gifts; we can accommodate every customer.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about cupcake confections™?
Cupcakes are all the rage. Dipping them in chocolate adds a new level.
Is there an industry leader or someone inspirational you would like to meet and why?
Milton Hershey. He had the drive to turn his failing business into a chocolate empire and help underprivileged children.
Powered by eDirectory™