- Around Town
- Summer Fun - Summer 2013
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Ask The Experts: Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Seasonal World
- The Guide 2014 - EXIT Realty East Coast
- The Guide 2014 - Above
- Cover Story
- Woman on a Mission, Senator Ellen Karcher: Wife, Mother and Senator of NJ
- His Honor - Patrick Impreveduto
- Golden Moments - David Goldman
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Trek Bicycle Store of Middletown
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond County Country Club
- Gift Guide - Warren Tricomi
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Dental
- Health - Back 2 Health Family Wellness Center
- Health - Cuozzo Orthodontics
- Living in Colts Neck
- All The Pretty Horses
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Home at Last
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Zaksons Fine Furniture
- Our Pick - Two River Theater Company
- Our Pick - Tender Smiles 4 Kids
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Rabbi Donald Weber
- People On The Move - Ken Davis
- People On The Move - Carl Johnson
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- The Guide 2013 - Terrazza Restaurant
- The Guide 2014 - Limor Jewelers
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
- The Home - Top Line Appliance Center
- The Home Guide - Visit Brock Farms
Company Profile - cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
165 Amboy Rd, Sweet 505
Morganville, NJ 07751
West End Confection Co. started cupcake confections™ to combine the best of both worlds.We bake our cupcakes from the finest ingredients and then dip them in chocolate. We also offer our unique cupcaketruffles™ and 'naked' cupcakes without chocolate. Our cupcakes have become a unique part of West End Confection Co. and its well established chocolate covered pretzel and confection business.
What was the motivating factor to launch your company?
As a child I loved to bake. At the age of 10 I baked chocolate chip cookies and sold them in my grandmother’s gift shop. After completing college with a degree in fashion design from Syracuse University I worked in New York City while planning to open my own business. The opportunity came when my position was eliminated. I began the business in my apartment and eventually opened a store in Manalapan called Elegant Edibles.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
At cupcake confections™ and West End Confection Co., everything is made to order to ensure the freshest and finest quality product. We can customize for any event or occasion.We also offer a retail boutique where items can be purchased without pre-ordering.
Why would a current customer tell someone that they should shop at your store?
My current customers refer their friends and family members to us because of our impeccable customer service, as well as the wonderful items we make directly on premises.
What makes cupcake confections™ stand out among other businesses like yours?
We offer many different things under one roof. You can stop in for a quick gift, or have party favors and gifts customized for you.We also offer birthday parties. And don’t forget the cupcakes! Coming in 2011 cupcake decorating parties.
What do you want a potential customer to know that they will take away if they shop with your shop?
Our customers take away everything sweet from our boutique.We make you feel like a “kid in a candy store,” and that puts a smile on everyone who comes to visit our establishment.
What aspect of your business most inspired you to take this direction?
I have never lost my love for baking. My kids say “I’m crazy for cupcakes,” so I brought cupcakes and chocolate together. Yum!
Are there any things cupcake confections™ is doing to help customers hurt by the economy?
Because we can customize your order, I can easily work within a customers' budget. Everything from party favors to corporate gifts; we can accommodate every customer.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about cupcake confections™?
Cupcakes are all the rage. Dipping them in chocolate adds a new level.
Is there an industry leader or someone inspirational you would like to meet and why?
Milton Hershey. He had the drive to turn his failing business into a chocolate empire and help underprivileged children.
Powered by eDirectory™