- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Staci J. Greenwald, Esq.
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Ask The Expert - Greg Nipoti
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Richmond Chandelier
- Best Bet - Maserati - The Key to an Extraordinary Life
- The Guide 2015 - Home Living Furniture
- Cover Story
- From Saigon to Success - Dr. Khanh Nguyen lives the “American Dream” in Colts Neck
- Spirits For The Spirit: The Legacy of Laird & Co.
- Stay Tooned - Keep an eye on Long Branch’s Michael Attardi – Animation’s New Maestro
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health Talk - The Center for Bariatrics
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2015 - Dental
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health - Ocean County Retina, PC
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Q&A - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- A Country Estate: The Mullaneys'
- The Home Gallery - Logan Construction
- Our Picks
- HWB 2015 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Our Pick - Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey
- Brock Farms Garden World
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Ken Davis
- Kids On The Move - Sharon Lin
- Kids On The Move - Sarah Guenzburger
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning
- The Guide 2015 - Leather & Fur Ranch
- The Guide 2014 - AnA Custom Closets
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Ryser’s Landscape Supply
- The Home Guide - Colts Neck Manor House
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
Company Profile - cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
165 Amboy Rd, Sweet 505
Morganville, NJ 07751
West End Confection Co. started cupcake confections™ to combine the best of both worlds.We bake our cupcakes from the finest ingredients and then dip them in chocolate. We also offer our unique cupcaketruffles™ and 'naked' cupcakes without chocolate. Our cupcakes have become a unique part of West End Confection Co. and its well established chocolate covered pretzel and confection business.
What was the motivating factor to launch your company?
As a child I loved to bake. At the age of 10 I baked chocolate chip cookies and sold them in my grandmother’s gift shop. After completing college with a degree in fashion design from Syracuse University I worked in New York City while planning to open my own business. The opportunity came when my position was eliminated. I began the business in my apartment and eventually opened a store in Manalapan called Elegant Edibles.
What do you feel sets you apart from your competition?
At cupcake confections™ and West End Confection Co., everything is made to order to ensure the freshest and finest quality product. We can customize for any event or occasion.We also offer a retail boutique where items can be purchased without pre-ordering.
Why would a current customer tell someone that they should shop at your store?
My current customers refer their friends and family members to us because of our impeccable customer service, as well as the wonderful items we make directly on premises.
What makes cupcake confections™ stand out among other businesses like yours?
We offer many different things under one roof. You can stop in for a quick gift, or have party favors and gifts customized for you.We also offer birthday parties. And don’t forget the cupcakes! Coming in 2011 cupcake decorating parties.
What do you want a potential customer to know that they will take away if they shop with your shop?
Our customers take away everything sweet from our boutique.We make you feel like a “kid in a candy store,” and that puts a smile on everyone who comes to visit our establishment.
What aspect of your business most inspired you to take this direction?
I have never lost my love for baking. My kids say “I’m crazy for cupcakes,” so I brought cupcakes and chocolate together. Yum!
Are there any things cupcake confections™ is doing to help customers hurt by the economy?
Because we can customize your order, I can easily work within a customers' budget. Everything from party favors to corporate gifts; we can accommodate every customer.
Are there any new trends or things you would point to that our readers should know about cupcake confections™?
Cupcakes are all the rage. Dipping them in chocolate adds a new level.
Is there an industry leader or someone inspirational you would like to meet and why?
Milton Hershey. He had the drive to turn his failing business into a chocolate empire and help underprivileged children.
Powered by eDirectory™