- Around Town
- Ranney’s Middle School Honored with National Literary Awards
- Business Information
- How you can help
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Jim O’Neill - Event Sales Director
- Ask The Experts: William Kilbride, Owner Critelli & Kilbride Realtors
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Monmouth Street Tile
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - ClosetTec
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Haircolorxperts
- Cover Story
- Stay Tooned - Keep an eye on Long Branch’s Michael Attardi – Animation’s New Maestro
- First Lady of Holmdel, Mayor Serena DiMaso
- George Joynson: History Detective
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Gift Guide
- Black Friday Gift Guide - Normandie Bakery
- Gift Guide: The Wine Loft
- Gift Guide - Galaxy Toyota
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey
- Health - Vein Institute of New Jersey
- Health - Freehold Radiology Group
- Newsletter Articles
- Meridan Health - October is Breast Health Awareness Month
- Our Pick - California Closet Company
- The Home - Closettec
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Galaxy Toyota
- Our Pick - Sal ScialloState Farm
- Company Profile - Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics & Invisalign®
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move: John Blakeslee
- Kids On The Move - Meredith Gallagher
- People On The Move: Lianne Brock
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club
- The Guide 2013 - Sea Spa & Salon
- The Guide 2013 - J. Vincent Jewelers
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
Company Profile - Dearborn Market
2170 Route 35
Holmdel Twp., NJ 07733
Started by Frank Luccarelli, Sr. in 1925, Dearborn Market began as a roadside stand and 100-acre farm that grew peaches, apples, strawberries, peppers and many other fruits and vegetables that were picked before dawn and sold at first light in New York City markets. After several expansions over the years it has become one of the most innovative family-run businesses in the Shore area. Run by third and fourth generation family members today, Dearborn Market remains a mainstay in the community over 85 years since its beginnings.
Are there any specials you post on Facebook, Twitter or on your website?
One of the best places to stay updated with Dearborn is on our Facebook page. We frequently post links to our website, e-blasts, and YouTube page regarding upcoming tastings, special events, featured new products, how-to workshops, behind the scene pictures and videos, ongoing contests, current specials or coupons and more!
Why would a current customer tell a friend or family member they should shop at Dearborn?
A unique destination, Dearborn Market consists of a variety of departments. These include fresh produce, gourmet groceries, specialty cheeses, a bakery, a deli (where items are prepared on premises daily), and a seafood and butcher shop. Dearborn also has a full service catering operation, beautiful unique gifts and accessories and an 11,000 sq. ft. greenhouse and outdoor garden center. Yet, though the store continues to change and evolve over the seasons, it still holds true to its “small business” philosophy and is characterized by great customer service. This makes for a delightful shopping experience.
What makes your company stand out among others like yours?
Dearborn not only provides fantastic fresh food and gifts but regularly sponsors a number of special events. These include plant shows, tastings and cooking demonstrations by noted chefs. We also produce a variety of seminars and workshops, and host benefit events and parties in our beautiful greenhouse facility. Dearborn received lots of recognition from the community for the launch of the Dominick Luccarelli Children’s Garden in spring 2011, which was built to help promote healthy living and a love for nature. Due to its success, the garden continues to host a variety of programs for children and parents throughout all the seasons. In 1999, Dearborn Market was honored as New Jersey Monthly magazine’s “Family Business of the Year” and a winner in the “Best Farmers Market” category – part of the 2011 Best of Monmouth survey conducted by Monmouth Health & Life Magazine.
What kind of customer service philosophy do you have and would like to share with our readers?
For over 85 years it has been a family tradition to provide the highest quality products and excellent customer service to our community at the fairest price.
Powered by eDirectory™