- Around Town
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- How you can help
- The Atlantic Fencing Academy Announces District Winners
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. D’Agnes
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert: Iris Lurie
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Cabitron Kitchen and Bath
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Atlantic Fencing Academy
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - SeaStreak
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Annex
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Garden Associates Landscape Architecture, Inc.
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Colts Neck Center for Orthodontics
- Gift Guide - Shrewsbury Motors, Inc.
- Health Talk
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Restorative Health Alliance
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Health - Dr. Pamela Levy
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - The Colts Neck Inn Ballroom
- The Home Guide - Visit Brock Farms
- Trinity Hall Selects Monmouth County Native Mary Sciarrillo
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Advanced Body Rehabilitation Center
- Our Pick: Town and Country Kitchen and Bath
- Our Pick - Lauren Leo, Agent State Farm Insurance Company
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move: Ben Cruz
- Eric Ginsberg - Bringing People Together Through Music
- Kids On The Move - Josh Gilstein
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Kitchen & Bath Station
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
Company Profile - Monmouth Dental Group
Monmouth Dental Group
288 State Hwy. No. 35
Eatontown, NJ 07724
New Patients Always Welcome!
Same Day Emergency Appointments Available!
Interest Free Financing for those who Qualify!
We Offer Services to Meet All your Dental Needs
• General Dentistry
• Cosmetic Dentistry
• Oral Surgery
Established in Monmouth County for over 25 years, we are a full-service general dentistry facility which also offers oral surgery and periodontics. Our office provides numerous modern dental technologies such as implants, one visit root canals, Invisalign, and all cosmetic dentistry.
What might a patient feel stands out about your facility/practice that would make them recommend you to family or friends?
The staff is very knowledgeable and compassionate, we have few face changes as the majority of our staff are longtime fixtures. Our doctors and staff take time to engage with patients and listen. We deal well with anxious patients and understand phobias therefore we take great pride with helping deal with fears and making dental visits less uncomfortable in the future. We specialize in having direct contact with our patients and add a human touch; there are no automated reminders or phone calls.
Emergency care is usually provided the same day and our schedule is built to meet those of our patients. We offer evening hours until 8 pm three nights a week and Saturday hours. In fact, our staff takes late lunches to allow appointments during typical lunch hours.
What sets your practice apart from your competitors?
We offer many special services under one roof; we have specialists on location having no need for out of office referrals. This enables our general dentists and specialists to discuss cases and make decisions together to best suit the needs of the patients. Patients can also have dual consultations with general dentists and specialists without phone tag between offices and patients.
We are a private group dental practice, with no corporate restrictions or allegiances. We work for ourselves and our patients. Offering sedation for general dentistry or surgical purposes gives anxious patients the ability to feel more comfortable about having work done and scheduling future visits.
Are there new programs your practice is offering to help with patients hurt by the economy?
With specialists on location, no additional fees are incurred for referrals or extra visits. Qualified patients can have work done interest-free for up to 2 years with financing from outside services.
How has your specialty changed over the last decade?
We have grown our practice significantly by offering modern implant technology for natural tooth replacement and better implant & denture options. Our patients will not need to make do with conventional dentures that don’t fit correctly or are uncomfortable.
Powered by eDirectory™