- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Michael R. DAgnes
- AskThe Experts - Dance Attitudes
- Ask the Experts: DicksteinAssociatesAgency, LLC
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Circle Infiniti
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Park Avenue Bistro
- Day Tripper - Momouth Park
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Eat Beat - Annas Italian Kitchen
- Eats: Cake Bake & Roll
- The Monmouth EatBeat - Trinity Restaurant
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Cabinet Factory NJ
- Black Friday Gift Guide - Tab Ramos Sports Center
- The Guide 2013 - Avanti Day Resort
- Health Talk
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - The Wellness Center Pharmacy & Surgical
- Health - Hot Tubs by Hot Springs
- Health - Skyn
- Following the Natural Progression - The Edelman Family
- Everything Old is New Again - A Monmouth Beach Classic Shore Colonial Reinvented
- SnowBird Style: Jeff and Mary Schulsinger
- Newsletter Articles
- HerSpace Breast Imaging - GE Wattstations
- Q&A: Town & Country Kitchen and Bath
- The Time to End It Is NOW!
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Male Ego Barber Spas
- Our Pick - Central Jersey Pools
- Our Pick - Edge Sports Academy & Health Club
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd
- Kids On The Move - Sharon Lin
- Kids On The Move: Rachel Cooperstein
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Avanti Day Resort
- The Guide 2013 - The Couture Exchange
- The Guide 2013 - Monmouth Stereo
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Monmouth Beach Plantation
- The Home Guide - Creative Kitchens
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
Health - Cunningham Orthopaedics
Michael J. Cunningham, M.D.
733 N Beers Street, Ste. L3
53 Main Street
firstname.lastname@example.org Orthopaedic Surgery Sports Medicine Arthroscopic Surgery Hip Replacement Knee Replacement Other Joint Replacement Fracture Care Carpal Tunnel Surgery Treatment of Back and Neck Pain Tendonitis and Overuse Syndromes Arthritis
Dr. Cunningham received his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine and received his undergraduate degree in biochemistry with honors from Columbia University. He received his orthopaedic residency training at Texas Tech University while on active duty with the Air Force as an Air Force Health Professions Scholarship recipient. He also served as Orthopedic Consultant to the Air Combat Command Surgeon General. He received two Air Force Commendation Medals.
According to the latest Occupational Outlook Handbook (20092010) published by the United States Department of Labor, between 3-4% of all practicing physicians are orthopaedic surgeons. Holmdel is lucky enough to have Dr. Michael Cunningham in that select group. Dr. Cunningham brings years of experience and knowledge to resolving the joint and bone issues of his patients.
In June 2009, Dr. Michael Cunningham opened his Holmdel office and offers patients a new modern facility to have their needs cared for. Dr. Cunningham is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and, additionally, has subspecialty certification by the board in sports medicine. He is a member of numerous medical organizations including the Fellowship of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is also a member of the staffs at Bayshore Community Hospital, Riverview Medical Center, and Raritan Bay Medical Center.
He is now seeing patients with a variety of needs, including orthopaedic surgery as well as sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, hip replacement, knee replacement, other joint replacement, fracture care, carpal tunnel surgery, treatment of back and neck pain, tendonitis and overuse syndromes, and arthritis.
To make life easier, Cunningham Orthopaedics offers new patients the ability to download and fill out new patient forms in order to expedite their initial visit to any of their friendly offices and they can download a medication log that will help the office staff identify what medications you may be currently using. Soon, patients will be able to make online appointments via the office's website.
Powered by eDirectory™