- Around Town
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- RBMC Foundation - Hurricane Sandy Relief Effort
- Ranney’s Middle School Honored with National Literary Awards
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- Ask The Expert - Jason C. Frazzano, Esq.
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - CoCo Pari Boutique
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Capital Paint Center
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Hand & Stone
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- SB Furniture Design - Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Remsen Dodge
- Black Friday Gift Guide - Cabitron Kitchen & Bath
- Health Talk
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - East Coast Fitness Store
- Health - Aroma Skin Care & Day Spa
- Health - The Wellness Center Pharmacy & Surgical
- Newsletter Articles
- Eats: The Colts Neck Inn
- The Home: Pride Home Improvements
- The Home Gallery - Advanced Home Remodeling
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Waste Management of NJ, Inc.
- Our Pick - Hoch Orthodontics
- Our Pick - Falco’s Catering
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move: Ben Cruz
- People On The Move - Lillie Hendry
- People On The Move: Stephen Weston
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Cortez Cigars
- The Guide 2013 - DoubleTake Luxury Consignment Boutique
- The Guide 2013 - femme by ashley
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Richmond Tile & Bath
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Home Guide - Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
Health - DeeAnna Merz Nagel
DeeAnna Merz Nagel, LPC
25 Memorial Parkway
(877) 773-5591 Confidential Voice Mail
Experience counseling in my office or online!
Are you in a relationship that leaves you wondering if you should stay or go?
Do you struggle with consuming too much of a good thing (alcohol, food, sex..)?
Are traumatic events from your past interfering with your happiness?
Has gaming, texting or cybersex impacted your life in a negative way?
Do you love someone whose life has been hijacked by technology?
How I Work
I offer services face-to-face and online. Face-to-face sessions are typically one hour in length but this is negotiable. While I actively listen I also engage you in problem solving, brainstorming and hypothesizing about what might be going on and what solutions will work. In this way, the process is collaborative. My primary goal is assisting you in moving to a place of inner peace. The issues we work on may require only a few sessions while other issues may best be worked through over a longer period of time. You may also wish to combine email and chat with face-to-face sessions.
My work ranges from a one-time consult with a parent who is concerned that her teenager is spending too much time texting, gaming or interacting on social networks like Facebook and My Space, to the spouse who is seeking counseling to cope with the impact of a cyber-affair on the relationship. People who may have never struggled with addictive behavior before are now faced with learning new boundaries and new ways of interacting online. And with the advent of virtual worlds like Second Life, people are now able to log on and create another life in cyberspace, complete with a unique identity and personality. For most people this activity is harmless, but others get snarled in a web they cannot easily untangle that may include everything from porn addiction to cyberstalking and blackmail.
Powered by eDirectory™