- Around Town
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- 2012 Meridian Health Foundation Gala Success
- Ranney’s Middle School Honored with National Literary Awards
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Rockwell Dentistry
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Ask The Experts - Michael J. Cunningham MD
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Circle Infiniti
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Bark Avenue Puppies
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Uphoria Boutique
- Cover Story
- A Little Bit Country - Corey Wagar
- Dr. Dinosaur ...aka Dr. Paul Kovalski
- No Horsing Around
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- DayTripper: Northlandz
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Gift Guide
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Hand & Stone
- Gift Guide - Alfano Kitchen & Bath Renovations
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Atlantic Fencing Academy
- Health Talk
- AMI - New Weapon in Fight Against Lung Cancer
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Restorative Health Alliance
- Health - Premier Pediatric Care
- Health - Premier Pain Centers
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Pick - California Closet Company
- Caring Heart Coronary Imaging Gives Families Hope
- Lynn's Speech Therapy Center
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - John Nies
- People On The Move: Andrea Mesh
- People On The Move: Wendy Neuberger and Stephanie Phillips
- The Bay
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- The Guide 2013 - The Pine Tavern of Old Bridge
- The Guide 2013 - Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home Guide - Rodman’s Building Inc.
- The Home Guide - Dulce Feito-Daly, LLC
Health - Pilates Space, LLC.
Pilates Space, LLC.
Arlene Katz, PT CSCS
U.S.P.A. Certified Authentic Pilates Instructor
15 School Road East
Pilates Space is a fully equipped Authentic Pilates Studio offering instruction in the original Physical and Mental Conditioning Program developed by Joseph H. Pilates in the 1920’s.
Over 500 exercises performed in a specific manner and sequence on specially designed apparatus (at least 10). The body works holistically avoiding muscle strain, fatigue, and injury. Each exercise focuses on strengthening the core, buttocks and hip musculature.
A strong, flexible, lean and balanced body. Other benefits: Improved posture, balance, coordination, mental focus,stamina, performance in sport, and activities of daily living. Low back pain and neck pain are often relieved.
Arlene brings 30 yrs. of physical therapy experience enhancing her understanding and application of the Authentic Pilates Method to those individuals with medical, neurological, orthopedic diagnoses, and post partum difficulties. She is also a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with the NSCA, enabling her work with the professional and recreational athlete to fine tune their skills. Arlene was certified to teach Authentic Pilates after training at The New York Pilates Studio for 2 years by second generation students of Joseph H. Pilates.
Powered by eDirectory™