- Around Town
- Ranney’s Middle School Honored with National Literary Awards
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Two River Theatre Annouces 20th Anniversary Season
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers
- Ask The Expert - David Bertone PT, OCS
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Tee Time Golf
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Park Avenue Bistro
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Brock Farms
- Cover Story
- Hunter Baker
- Bob Kaldor: More than Surviving
- Jon D’Agostino - A Little Bit City, A Lot Bit Country
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Denise L. Waldron DMD
- A Perfect Gift By Marilyn - Gift Guide
- Gift Guide: Is Las Tik
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- AMI - New Weapon in Fight Against Lung Cancer
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Tender Smiles 4 Kids
- Health - Dermatology Associates of Central New Jersey
- Health - Freehold Radiology Group
- Newsletter Articles
- Our Picks: H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- The Home Gallery - Instone
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Catherine Zalewski
- People On The Move: Jill McCracken
- Kids On The Move: Shannon Bauer
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Mark Joseph's
- Company Profile - CKO Middletown Kickboxing
- The Guide 2013 - Jeweled Studio
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Distinctive Pools
- The Home Guide - Red Bank Cabinet Company
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
Health - Sports Care & Physical Rehabilitation
Sports Care & Physical Rehabilitation
16 Oceanport Avenue
(732) 758-1669 Parker Creek Fitness
For All Your Physical Therapy Needs
Over the years, the physical therapists at Sports Care & Physical Rehabilitation have helped thousands of Monmouth County residents return to full function quickly and safely. Our dedication to cutting-edge therapy techniques and personalized one-on-one care offers you the kind of focused, progressive treatment that can accomplish fast, powerful results.
Our director and owner, physical therapist Donna Singer, along with her staff are dedicated to providing you with the care you need for a quick, safe return to work and play. We provide the kind of custom care that centers around state of the art, hands on techniques. At our office we do everything we can to make it easy for you to get the care you need — appointments that run on-time and that are set around your schedule. Friendly, professional office staff who go out of their way help you with all your scheduling, insurance, and billing needs.
Let us be your home for comprehensive physical therapy programs. When you get right down to it, we don’t simply treat injuries and impairment. We treat you, the individual, and that’s what matters most in quality physical therapy. And, when you have completed your physical therapy, you can continue with post-rehabilitation exercise at Parker Creek our 2,500 square foot fitness center located just above our physical therapy practice.
For the kind of physical therapy that is recommended by many area doctors for their patients and family members alike, call Sports Care & Physical Rehabilitation to schedule your physical therapy.
For more information, visit us on the web at www.sportscarept.com.
Powered by eDirectory™