- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- 2012 Meridian Health Foundation Gala Success
- RBMC Foundation - Hurricane Sandy Relief Effort
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Rockwell Dentistry
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- Ask the Experts: DicksteinAssociatesAgency, LLC
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Dearborn Market
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Floor Covering International
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Advanced Vascular Solutions
- Cover Story
- John D'Leo - The Kid's Got Skills
- Paul Parmar: A man of the world
- Lights, Camera...Cooper!
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Etc - Aspirin...please.
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- Holiday Gift Guide - Restaurant Nicholas
- Lincroft Village Jewelers - Gift Guide
- Gift Guide: Add-On Pools & Patio
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Hospitals
- Health - Atlantic Age Management
- Health - Sunquest Day Spa
- Newsletter Articles
- Wine Academy Superstores - Muscadet
- Our Pick - The Colts Neck Inn Ballroom
- The Home - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance - The Spa Experience
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - S.O.M.E. Architects P.C.
- Our Pick: Studio V
- Company Profile - Sun National Bank
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Jill McCracken
- Kids On The Move - Spencer Krug
- Making a Difference - Cory Bolotsky
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Anna's Italian Kitchen
- The Guide 2013 - Cortez Cigars
- The Guide 2013 - The Grove
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Giglio Builders
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- The Home Guide - Total Sound Entertainment
JDRF 12th Annual Need for Speed Gala
The Chapter and over 300 attendees focused on the Need for a Cure at the 2012 Need for Speed Gala
JDRF Central Jersey Chapter fueled the fight against T1D at 12th Annual Gala
The Central Jersey Chapter of the JDRF is proud to have accomplished its 12th Annual Need for Speed Gala event on Saturday, May 19th. With over 300 guests in attendance, the chapter raised $410,000 at this year’s Gala, all of which will go toward diabetes research and education.
Executive Director, Lori McLane commented, “Despite the current economic situation, we were thrilled to have raised over $400,000, allowing us to keep accelerating towards the cure, but our success is due to the wonderful help and support of our avid supporters.”
This year’s tented event was held at Stillwell Stables, in Colts Neck, NJ, hosted by Mary Ann Larkin and Carol Stillwell. The event theme, “Need for Speed,” highlighted JDRF’s mission: the need for a cure to type 1 diabetes (T1D). Guests helped to fuel the fight against T1D with their attendance and participation in silent, super-silent and live auctions along with two raffles. The ambiance of the evening was exciting and amplified with creative décor. A fun new addition to the Gala was auction items to several racing events and tours of personal high end super-car collections.
The Central Jersey Chapter extends its sincere thanks to Gala Committee Chairs, Kenna and John Brockriede, Jr. and the entire Gala Committee for their efforts in planning and preparing for this special occasion.
This year, the Central Jersey Chapter had the privilege of honoring two couples for their dedication to the JDRF community and philanthropic endeavors. The Central Jersey Chapter offers their gratitude to Gala Honorees, Valerie and Frank Montecalvo of Bayshore Recycling Corp for their support and commitment to the 12th Annual Gala. This year’s Volunteers of the Year, Susan and Joel Kreizman were also honored at the event. Involved with the Central Jersey Chapter for over 2 decades, they celebrated this honor with family and friends.
For additional information about the Gala, or to make a donation, please contact the JDRF Office at 732-219-6654 or email@example.com.
The JDRF Central Jersey Chapter would like to thank their volunteers of the year, honorees, president and chairs for a successful 12th Annual Gala. (From left) Joel and Susan Kreizman (Volunteers of the Year; Board); Valerie and Frank Montecalvo (Honorees from Bayshore Recycling Corp); Lori McLane (Executive Director); Jeffrey Rosen (Chapter President), Kenna and John Brockriede Jr. (Gala Chairs; Board), John Brockriede III (Fund A Cure Speaker).
A warm thank you to the 2012 Annual Gala Vice Chairs, (from left) Barbara Feinstein (Board), Debra Terry, Mary Ann Larkin, Carol Stillwell (Board).
The Brockriede Family: (from left) Mark and Sherene Brockriede, John Brockriede III (Fund A Cure Speaker), Hunter Brockriede, Carol Brockriede, Kenna and John Brockriede Jr.(Gala Chairs; Board), Raven Brockriede and Jay Gad, Kera and Jeffrey Kirchner.
Chapter President, Jeffrey Rosen and wife, Jill Rosen of Marlboro, NJ.
Supporting their parents as Honorees stands children, (from left) Frank and Nicole Montecalvo and girlfriend of Frank Montecalvo, Paige Lacina.
Volunteer of the Year, Susan Kreizman (pictured on right) standing with her loving and supporting family.
Enjoying the Need for Speed Gala stands, (from left) Joel Allcock and Anne Davis, Carol Stillwell (Gala Hostess; Board), Mary Ann Larkin (Gala Hostess), and Harry Sassaman.
2012 Gala Honorees, Valerie and Frank Montecalvo of Bayshore Recycling Corp.
Volunteers of the Year, Susan and Joel Kreizman.
Gala Kick-Off Hosts and long-time friends of the Gala Honorees, Lisa and Rick Stavola.
JDRF supporters: (from left) Gina Furie, JoAnn and Peter Calvanico (Board) of Colts Neck, NJ, Christopher Ressa.
Powered by eDirectory™