- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- RBMC Foundation - Hurricane Sandy Relief Effort
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Ask The Expert - Beth Thomas-Edwards
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Hand & Stone
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - S Decenzo Design
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Day Tripper - New York City for the Holidays
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide -Grand Designs Doors, Inc.
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - S Decenzo Design
- Gift Guide - Vein Center for Women, P.C.
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Skyn
- Health - Red Bank Radiologists
- Health - All-County Dermatology
- Living in Colts Neck
- Impeccable Style
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Feels Like Home
- Newsletter Articles
- What Finishes a Room?
- Our Picks: H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
- The Home - Cabitron
- Our Picks
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
- Massage Envy
- Company Profile - Spine & Pain Centers of NJ and NY
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Karen Ginty
- Eric Ginsberg - Bringing People Together Through Music
- People On The Move - Karen Medlin
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Delicious Orchards
- The Guide 2013 - DoubleTake Luxury Consignment Boutique
- Company Profile - CKO Middletown Kickboxing
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
Our Pick - DCH Kay Honda
DCH Kay Honda
200 Route 36
Eatontown, NJ 07724
Value, selection, and price are what set car dealerships apart from each other these days, along with a commitment to customer service. This is why DCH Kay Honda is one of the premier dealerships in the area. You will understand their commitment to taking care of their customers as soon as you walk into their showroom.
The staff, over one-third of whom have been at the dealership for over 15 years, does its best to make your experience with DCH Kay Honda a positive one, not just during the buying process, but for the entire life of your car. The sales team is proud to be known as a dealership that does things the right way with its high level of professionalism, integrity, and low-key, no-pressure salesmanship. This has all paid off for the team in a very important way.
“We are the only Honda dealership in the country to have won Honda’s President’s Award for Customer Satisfaction for 13 years in a row,” says George Rodriguez, who has been DCH Kay Honda’s general manager since 1999. “It’s an award based on customer feedback.”
No matter if you are looking for new car or a quality pre-owned vehicle, you can use the shopping tools on DCH Kay Honda’s website to find what you want. You can check out their large inventory and research the car that best fits your needs. Once you find what you like you can easily contact the dealership for a no-obligation price quote, evaluate your trade, apply for credit, or even name your own price. Don’t forget to check out the current online specials and promotions.
When it’s time for regularly scheduled service, maintenance, or repairs, you can count on DCH Kay Honda’s factory-trained technicians to make sure you are 100% satisfied with the work being done on your car. And if you are taking care of the car yourself, the parts department will supply you with the highest quality factory-certified parts that you require.
DCH Kay Honda is also a community-minded dealership as it is involved with Eatontown Little League and is a sponsor of Shore Regional High School’s Students Against Destructive Decisions (SADD) chapter. DCH Kay Honda, with all DCH Auto Group dealerships, participate in the company’s teen safe driving program, “Mindless Driving. Keep It Out of Cars.”
It does not matter if you are purchasing, financing or servicing a new or pre-owned vehicle. You can be sure DCH Kay Honda will take care of you and your car needs.
Powered by eDirectory™