- Around Town
- Tigger House Foundation Fights Heroin and Prescription Opioid Epidemic
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- RCDS Partners with Level Up Village (LUV) to Offer STEAM Courses
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Hiren Patel, M.D.
- Jim ONeill - Event Sales Director
- AskThe Expert - Jack Giglio
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Fuggetta Contracting Corp.
- The Guide 2015 - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- 2016 Guide - Fuzziwigs Candy Factory
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Day Tripper - The Staten Island Childrens Museum
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Jos Serrano
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Ocean Bath & Kitchen
- Health - Advanced Medical Imaging
- Best Bet - Casale Jewelers
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Blog - Vito Mazza Salon & Spa
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2015 - Orthopedics
- HWB 2014 - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Health 2015 - Vision
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Dining Out for the Holidays
- Streat Beat - Who Would You Invite To Dinner?
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Living in Colts Neck
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Impeccable Style
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - ABL
- The Home - Monmouth St Tile
- The Home - Viscon Builders Gallery
- Our Picks
- Our Pick: Town and Country Kitchen and Bath
- Company Profile - Ballew Jewelers
- Company Profile - Center for Sleep Medicine at Raritan Bay Medical Center
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Anna Maria Mannarino
- People on the Move: Lieutenant Ross Licitra
- People on the Move: Karen Ginty
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Pelican Shops
- 2016 Guide - DeMarcos Catering & Gourmet Deli
- The Guide 2015 - Richmond University Medical Center
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Rysers Landscape Supply
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
Our Pick - Ideal Tile of Ocean
Ideal Tile of Ocean
1914 Route 35 South
Oakhurst, NJ 07755
Ideal Tile of Ocean first opened its doors in 1993 along Route 35 North in Ocean Township. Within five years, its spacious 2,000-square foot showroom outgrew its location, and the company moved across the road to a larger facility, which is where customers can now visit the gallery-like showroom of over 4,000 square feet. Ideal Tile of Ocean has become an elegant shop for the most discriminating shoppers and it is considered by many to be one of the best kept secrets in the area. The showroom is filled with unique ceramic, stone, glass, metal, and mosaic tiles from all over the world.
Ideal Tile's reputation for excellence rests on the desire to create a life-long relationship with its clients. Their outstanding level of quality is respected throughout the industry. Clients are welcomed with a personal touch, and they can always find design professionals on hand to carefully help show you how to select the proper materials needed for any project. The sales and design team work together to help each individual client create a look that is as personal as it is timeless. All customers are guided from inspiration through installation and are in excellent hands with skilled installers - whose work is fully guaranteed.
As a leader, it is Ideal Tile's mission to rank high among top retailers and also among trade providers of luxury stone, specialty tile, porcelain tile, ceramic tile, slabs concrete, and much more. Most of all, they also consistently strive to exceed customers' expectations in service, with a vast selection of readily available stock. The architectural and design service group offers product support and sampling of products as well as new product alerts.
Customers can visit Ideal Tile on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.; on Thursday from 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.; and Saturday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Powered by eDirectory™