- Around Town
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Fall Guide 2014 - Activities
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market: Frank Luccarelli
- Ask The Expert - Joe Adelfio of Closettec NJ
- AskThe Expert - Frank LaRocca
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Bentley Edison
- The Guide 2014 - Architects Studio Inc. Northeast
- Best Bet - Oasis Backyard Garden
- Cover Story
- The Ultimate Fighter: Renzo Gracie
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Fly Like An Eagle - Howie Roseman
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - FRENCHTOWN
- Fall Guide
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Red Bank Radiology
- The Guide 2014 - Bentley Edison
- Gift Guide - Associated Pain Specialists
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Dr. Peggy Avagliano Honored
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - DeeAnna Merz Nagel
- Health - AMI - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health - Hospitals
- Romancing the Tudor - The Haverlins Brighten Tradition with a Personal Touch
- Valerie Schwab - Home Sweet Home
- A Model Home - The Tsairisí
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - H2O Bath and Kitchen Elegance
- Q&A: Town & Country Kitchen and Bath
- The Home Gallery - Heritage Deck
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Peggy Karaban
- People On The Move - Mimi Chang
- Kids On The Move: Ada Unachukwu
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Womenís Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Mark Joseph's
- The Guide 2014 - XCEL Club
- The Guide 2014 - Miles Ahead Sports
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - JOE HURLEY INC.
- The Home Guide - Rodmanís Building Inc.
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
Our Pick - Ideal Tile of Ocean
Ideal Tile of Ocean
1914 Route 35 South
Oakhurst, NJ 07755
Ideal Tile of Ocean first opened its doors in 1993 along Route 35 North in Ocean Township. Within five years, its spacious 2,000-square foot showroom outgrew its location, and the company moved across the road to a larger facility, which is where customers can now visit the gallery-like showroom of over 4,000 square feet. Ideal Tile of Ocean has become an elegant shop for the most discriminating shoppers and it is considered by many to be one of the best kept secrets in the area. The showroom is filled with unique ceramic, stone, glass, metal, and mosaic tiles from all over the world.
Ideal Tile's reputation for excellence rests on the desire to create a life-long relationship with its clients. Their outstanding level of quality is respected throughout the industry. Clients are welcomed with a personal touch, and they can always find design professionals on hand to carefully help show you how to select the proper materials needed for any project. The sales and design team work together to help each individual client create a look that is as personal as it is timeless. All customers are guided from inspiration through installation and are in excellent hands with skilled installers - whose work is fully guaranteed.
As a leader, it is Ideal Tile's mission to rank high among top retailers and also among trade providers of luxury stone, specialty tile, porcelain tile, ceramic tile, slabs concrete, and much more. Most of all, they also consistently strive to exceed customers' expectations in service, with a vast selection of readily available stock. The architectural and design service group offers product support and sampling of products as well as new product alerts.
Customers can visit Ideal Tile on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.; on Thursday from 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.; and Saturday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Powered by eDirectory™