- Around Town
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Jason C. Frazzano, Esq.
- Ask The Experts - Wegmans
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers - Peter S. Staats
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond Chandelier
- Best Bet - Morgan Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- The Guide 2014 - Fashion Classes of NJ
- Cover Story
- Felicia Stoler: Spreading Health With A Little TLC
- Staten Island Borough President James S. Oddo
- Lights, Camera...Cooper!
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - The Mill at Spring Lake Heights
- Gift Guide: Add-On Pools & Patio
- Gift Guide - Gold Coast Cadillac HUMMER Saab
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health Talk - Michael Ginsberg
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health - Institute for Weight Loss
- Health - Elevate Yoga
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home - Penterman Kitchens
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- The Home - Seaside Materials
- People On The Move
- Carmine Visone teaching important lessons
- People On The Move: Bob Mackler
- People On The Move - Alexis Pollitto
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Rockwell Dentistry
- The Guide 2014 - Brown’s Heating, Cooling and Plumbing
- The Guide 2014 - The Pine Tavern
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings of Greater NJ
- The Home Guide - Sea Bright Solar
Our Pick - Ideal Tile of Ocean
Ideal Tile of Ocean
1914 Route 35 South
Oakhurst, NJ 07755
Ideal Tile of Ocean first opened its doors in 1993 along Route 35 North in Ocean Township. Within five years, its spacious 2,000-square foot showroom outgrew its location, and the company moved across the road to a larger facility, which is where customers can now visit the gallery-like showroom of over 4,000 square feet. Ideal Tile of Ocean has become an elegant shop for the most discriminating shoppers and it is considered by many to be one of the best kept secrets in the area. The showroom is filled with unique ceramic, stone, glass, metal, and mosaic tiles from all over the world.
Ideal Tile's reputation for excellence rests on the desire to create a life-long relationship with its clients. Their outstanding level of quality is respected throughout the industry. Clients are welcomed with a personal touch, and they can always find design professionals on hand to carefully help show you how to select the proper materials needed for any project. The sales and design team work together to help each individual client create a look that is as personal as it is timeless. All customers are guided from inspiration through installation and are in excellent hands with skilled installers - whose work is fully guaranteed.
As a leader, it is Ideal Tile's mission to rank high among top retailers and also among trade providers of luxury stone, specialty tile, porcelain tile, ceramic tile, slabs concrete, and much more. Most of all, they also consistently strive to exceed customers' expectations in service, with a vast selection of readily available stock. The architectural and design service group offers product support and sampling of products as well as new product alerts.
Customers can visit Ideal Tile on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.; on Thursday from 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.; and Saturday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Powered by eDirectory™