- Around Town
- Voyagers Community School Welcomes Dr. Nel Noddings
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Tigger House Foundation Fights Heroin and Prescription Opioid Epidemic
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Joe Chehova of Lighting World
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers - Peter S. Staats
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Daszkowski, Tompkins, Weg & Carbonella CPA PC
- Best Bet - Down To Basics
- The Guide 2015 - Jeweled Studio
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center
- DayTripper: Historical Village at Allaire
- Staten Island EatBeat - Marios Restaurant
- Eats: Eagle Oaks
- Popular Daily Specials Return to AMA Ristorante
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Staten Island Mall
- The Guide 2014 - Redhead Photography
- Best Bet - Powerhouse Gym
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Company Profile - Center for Sleep Medicine at Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health - Bear Brook Commons Dental Group
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Restaurant Guide - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- Holiday Buzz: Holiday Desserts
- Newsletter Articles
- Red Bank Gastroenterology - Advertorial
- Kids On The Move: Alexander Wolkomir
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Decorative Touch
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Company Profile - BMW of Freehold
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Bob Mackler
- Suzanne Pease, Jill-Of-All-Trades
- People On The Move - Carmine Visone
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2016 - Visage Hair Studio NYC
- The Guide 2014 - Red Bank Sleep Shoppe
- The Guide 2014 - Cortez Cigars
- The Home Guide
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- The Home Guide - AW Eurostile
- The Home Guide - Four Seasons Sunrooms
Our Pick - Ideal Tile of Ocean
Ideal Tile of Ocean
1914 Route 35 South
Oakhurst, NJ 07755
Ideal Tile of Ocean first opened its doors in 1993 along Route 35 North in Ocean Township. Within five years, its spacious 2,000-square foot showroom outgrew its location, and the company moved across the road to a larger facility, which is where customers can now visit the gallery-like showroom of over 4,000 square feet. Ideal Tile of Ocean has become an elegant shop for the most discriminating shoppers and it is considered by many to be one of the best kept secrets in the area. The showroom is filled with unique ceramic, stone, glass, metal, and mosaic tiles from all over the world.
Ideal Tile's reputation for excellence rests on the desire to create a life-long relationship with its clients. Their outstanding level of quality is respected throughout the industry. Clients are welcomed with a personal touch, and they can always find design professionals on hand to carefully help show you how to select the proper materials needed for any project. The sales and design team work together to help each individual client create a look that is as personal as it is timeless. All customers are guided from inspiration through installation and are in excellent hands with skilled installers - whose work is fully guaranteed.
As a leader, it is Ideal Tile's mission to rank high among top retailers and also among trade providers of luxury stone, specialty tile, porcelain tile, ceramic tile, slabs concrete, and much more. Most of all, they also consistently strive to exceed customers' expectations in service, with a vast selection of readily available stock. The architectural and design service group offers product support and sampling of products as well as new product alerts.
Customers can visit Ideal Tile on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.; on Thursday from 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.; and Saturday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Powered by eDirectory™