- Around Town
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Big Game Day Party at the Tiki Bar at Driftwood
- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Ask The Expert - Staci J. Greenwald, Esq.
- Ask The Experts: Gary Michaels Fine Jewelry
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Anemos Greek
- The Guide 2015 - Hot Tubs by HotSpring
- The Guide 2015 - A.F. Bennett Salon and Wellness Spa
- Cover Story
- A Young Novelty - Sara Samarasinghe
- A Major League Success - John Valentin
- Leader of the Pack - Lt. Colonel James Sfayer
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Day Tripper - Central Park
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Modern Elegance Kitchen & Bath Studio
- Gift Guide: Marlboro Tennis & Training Center
- Gift Guide - Appliance Brokers Ltd.
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Anthony Sparano, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Freehold Radiology Group
- Health - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
- HWB 2014 - Relief Source, LLC
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Newsletter Articles
- Team Life Celebrates 20 Years
- The Home - Artistic Tile
- JMH Home Design Consultants - Gallery
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Victory Medical Associates
- Company Profile - Wine Academy Superstores
- Our Pick - Red Sky Restaurant
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Daryl Schwenck
- People On The Move - Wendy Lasater
- People On The Move - Cecil Lear
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - femme by ashley
- The Guide 2015 - Grand Design Doors
- Company Profile - Bayshore Community Hospital
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
- The Home Guide - Red Bank FrameWorks
- The Home Guide - Energy Aide
Our Pick - Ideal Tile of Ocean
Ideal Tile of Ocean
1914 Route 35 South
Oakhurst, NJ 07755
Ideal Tile of Ocean first opened its doors in 1993 along Route 35 North in Ocean Township. Within five years, its spacious 2,000-square foot showroom outgrew its location, and the company moved across the road to a larger facility, which is where customers can now visit the gallery-like showroom of over 4,000 square feet. Ideal Tile of Ocean has become an elegant shop for the most discriminating shoppers and it is considered by many to be one of the best kept secrets in the area. The showroom is filled with unique ceramic, stone, glass, metal, and mosaic tiles from all over the world.
Ideal Tile's reputation for excellence rests on the desire to create a life-long relationship with its clients. Their outstanding level of quality is respected throughout the industry. Clients are welcomed with a personal touch, and they can always find design professionals on hand to carefully help show you how to select the proper materials needed for any project. The sales and design team work together to help each individual client create a look that is as personal as it is timeless. All customers are guided from inspiration through installation and are in excellent hands with skilled installers - whose work is fully guaranteed.
As a leader, it is Ideal Tile's mission to rank high among top retailers and also among trade providers of luxury stone, specialty tile, porcelain tile, ceramic tile, slabs concrete, and much more. Most of all, they also consistently strive to exceed customers' expectations in service, with a vast selection of readily available stock. The architectural and design service group offers product support and sampling of products as well as new product alerts.
Customers can visit Ideal Tile on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.; on Thursday from 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.; and Saturday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Powered by eDirectory™