- Around Town
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Closettec "UGLY CLOSET" Contest
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Robert E.Wold, M.D.
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Signature Design Group
- Best Bet - Merry Mutts
- Best Bet - A.F. Bennett Salon and Wellness Spa
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - Home Theatre Connection
- Gift Guide - le club
- The Guide 2013 - Terrazza Restaurant
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health Talk - Ragui Sadek MD FACS
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Living in Colts Neck
- Feels Like Home
- Impeccable Style
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Eagle Oaks Country Club Hosts Honor Day
- The Home Q&A - Oasis Backyard Farms
- Our Pick - Vein Institute of NJ
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Stu Marcus
- People On The Move - Jim Quirk
- Kids On The Move - Zach Miller
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Interiors by Decorating Den
- The Guide 2014 - We Got Lites
- Company Profile - Air Doctors
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Guide - Joey D’s
Our Pick - Ideal Tile of Ocean
Ideal Tile of Ocean
1914 Route 35 South
Oakhurst, NJ 07755
Ideal Tile of Ocean first opened its doors in 1993 along Route 35 North in Ocean Township. Within five years, its spacious 2,000-square foot showroom outgrew its location, and the company moved across the road to a larger facility, which is where customers can now visit the gallery-like showroom of over 4,000 square feet. Ideal Tile of Ocean has become an elegant shop for the most discriminating shoppers and it is considered by many to be one of the best kept secrets in the area. The showroom is filled with unique ceramic, stone, glass, metal, and mosaic tiles from all over the world.
Ideal Tile's reputation for excellence rests on the desire to create a life-long relationship with its clients. Their outstanding level of quality is respected throughout the industry. Clients are welcomed with a personal touch, and they can always find design professionals on hand to carefully help show you how to select the proper materials needed for any project. The sales and design team work together to help each individual client create a look that is as personal as it is timeless. All customers are guided from inspiration through installation and are in excellent hands with skilled installers - whose work is fully guaranteed.
As a leader, it is Ideal Tile's mission to rank high among top retailers and also among trade providers of luxury stone, specialty tile, porcelain tile, ceramic tile, slabs concrete, and much more. Most of all, they also consistently strive to exceed customers' expectations in service, with a vast selection of readily available stock. The architectural and design service group offers product support and sampling of products as well as new product alerts.
Customers can visit Ideal Tile on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.; on Thursday from 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.; and Saturday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Powered by eDirectory™