- Around Town
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Greg Nipoti
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- Ask The Expert - Joe Adelfio of Closettec NJ
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - The Cracked Olive Market
- The Guide 2014 - Zio Toto Italian Restaurant
- The Guide 2014 - L Furs
- Cover Story
- His Honor - Patrick Impreveduto
- A Quest for the Unknown
- A Little Bit Country - Corey Wagar
- Day Tripper - The Amish Experience
- Day Tripper - Bushkill Falls
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- The Guide 2014 - Male Ego Barber Spa
- Gift Guide - JFS Interiors LLC.
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - David Lopez, M.D.
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Dr. Louis B. Conte
- Health - Red Bank Gastroenterology Associates
- Our Pick - Red Bank Radiologists
- Living in Colts Neck
- The Triple Crown
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Kids On The Move: Alexander Wolkomir
- The Home: Paradise Stone & Tile
- The Home Gallery - California Closets
- Our Picks
- Health - Sports Care & Physical Rehabilitation
- Our Pick - Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey
- Our Pick - Contemporary Motor Cars, Inc.
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Laura Brunetti
- People On The Move - Tony Sloan
- People On The Move - Rabbi Sally J. Priesand
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Womenís Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Garage Innovations
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- The Guide 2014 - Downtown Tile
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
- The Home Guide - Piazza di Roma
- The Home Guide - Kitchen & Bath Station
Our Pick - Ideal Tile of Ocean
Ideal Tile of Ocean
1914 Route 35 South
Oakhurst, NJ 07755
Ideal Tile of Ocean first opened its doors in 1993 along Route 35 North in Ocean Township. Within five years, its spacious 2,000-square foot showroom outgrew its location, and the company moved across the road to a larger facility, which is where customers can now visit the gallery-like showroom of over 4,000 square feet. Ideal Tile of Ocean has become an elegant shop for the most discriminating shoppers and it is considered by many to be one of the best kept secrets in the area. The showroom is filled with unique ceramic, stone, glass, metal, and mosaic tiles from all over the world.
Ideal Tile's reputation for excellence rests on the desire to create a life-long relationship with its clients. Their outstanding level of quality is respected throughout the industry. Clients are welcomed with a personal touch, and they can always find design professionals on hand to carefully help show you how to select the proper materials needed for any project. The sales and design team work together to help each individual client create a look that is as personal as it is timeless. All customers are guided from inspiration through installation and are in excellent hands with skilled installers - whose work is fully guaranteed.
As a leader, it is Ideal Tile's mission to rank high among top retailers and also among trade providers of luxury stone, specialty tile, porcelain tile, ceramic tile, slabs concrete, and much more. Most of all, they also consistently strive to exceed customers' expectations in service, with a vast selection of readily available stock. The architectural and design service group offers product support and sampling of products as well as new product alerts.
Customers can visit Ideal Tile on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.; on Thursday from 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.; and Saturday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Powered by eDirectory™