- Around Town
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Meridian Weightless
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Kathleen Nolan of Family Focus Financial Group
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Ask The Expert - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Trade Mart Interiors
- Best Bet - Hot Tubs by HotSpring, LLC
- The Guide 2014 - Cosmetic Medic
- Cover Story
- Leader of the Pack - Lt. Colonel James Sfayer
- Susan Wigenton - United States District Judge
- Felicia Stoler: Spreading Health With A Little TLC
- Day Tripper - Wild West City
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Daytripper: The Lakewood BlueClaws: Exciting Minor League Baseball at the Jersey Shore
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Just Restaurant
- Gift Guide - J.Vincent Jewelers
- Gift Guide - Centercourt of Marlboro
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health Talk - Carol Ash, DO
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Caroline Glicksman, MD
- Health 2014 - ah Spa!
- Health - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Anthony Marchese - In Prime Style
- Elegance in Style and Substance
- Intimate Grandeur - The Fallettas
- Newsletter Articles
- The Community YMCA Announces New Board Leadership
- Dr. Peter Staats - Physician of the Year
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite, Inc.
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Giglio Builders LLC
- Our Pick - The Goddard School
- Our Pick - McKay Imaging Photography Studio and Gallery
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Dorothee Volpini de Maestri-Gerberding
- Kids On The Move: Ben Cruz
- People On The Move - Tony Sloan
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Manalapan Woodworking
- The Guide 2014 - Colts Neck Inn
- The Guide 2015 - Lighting World
- The Home Guide
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
Our Pick - Ideal Tile of Ocean
Ideal Tile of Ocean
1914 Route 35 South
Oakhurst, NJ 07755
Ideal Tile of Ocean first opened its doors in 1993 along Route 35 North in Ocean Township. Within five years, its spacious 2,000-square foot showroom outgrew its location, and the company moved across the road to a larger facility, which is where customers can now visit the gallery-like showroom of over 4,000 square feet. Ideal Tile of Ocean has become an elegant shop for the most discriminating shoppers and it is considered by many to be one of the best kept secrets in the area. The showroom is filled with unique ceramic, stone, glass, metal, and mosaic tiles from all over the world.
Ideal Tile's reputation for excellence rests on the desire to create a life-long relationship with its clients. Their outstanding level of quality is respected throughout the industry. Clients are welcomed with a personal touch, and they can always find design professionals on hand to carefully help show you how to select the proper materials needed for any project. The sales and design team work together to help each individual client create a look that is as personal as it is timeless. All customers are guided from inspiration through installation and are in excellent hands with skilled installers - whose work is fully guaranteed.
As a leader, it is Ideal Tile's mission to rank high among top retailers and also among trade providers of luxury stone, specialty tile, porcelain tile, ceramic tile, slabs concrete, and much more. Most of all, they also consistently strive to exceed customers' expectations in service, with a vast selection of readily available stock. The architectural and design service group offers product support and sampling of products as well as new product alerts.
Customers can visit Ideal Tile on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.; on Thursday from 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.; and Saturday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Powered by eDirectory™