- Around Town
- Count Basie Theatre Announces Board Members
- Sportika Ground Breaking Ceremony
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Ask The Expert - Carolyn Welsh
- AskThe Expert - John Kling Custom Homes
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Montage Decor Inc.
- Best Bet - Middletown Sports Complex
- Best Bet - Champion Chiropractic
- Day Tripper - Overnight Adventures
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Day Tripper - Lambert Castle Museum
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Royal Dinettes
- 2016 Guide - Emilys
- Gift Guide - Ferguson Bath, Kitchen..
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2015 - CareOne
- Health 2015 - Caring for our Seniors
- HWB 2015 - Seaview Orthopaedic & Medical Associates
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Living in Colts Neck
- Feels Like Home
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- La Bella Vita!
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - ABL
- Architectural Accents Kitchen Showcase
- The Home - Ideal Tile Gallery
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - David S. Baker
- People On The Move - Peter Caram
- People On The Move - Chris Dell
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Guide
- 2016 Guide - Piero's Restaurant & Banquet Hall
- The Guide 2016 - Ray Catena Motor Cars
- The Guide 2015 - Manfredi Auto Group
- The Home Guide
- Our Pick - The Real Estate Boutique
- The Home Guide - A and J Remodeling Services
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
Our Pick - Ideal Tile of Ocean
Ideal Tile of Ocean
1914 Route 35 South
Oakhurst, NJ 07755
Ideal Tile of Ocean first opened its doors in 1993 along Route 35 North in Ocean Township. Within five years, its spacious 2,000-square foot showroom outgrew its location, and the company moved across the road to a larger facility, which is where customers can now visit the gallery-like showroom of over 4,000 square feet. Ideal Tile of Ocean has become an elegant shop for the most discriminating shoppers and it is considered by many to be one of the best kept secrets in the area. The showroom is filled with unique ceramic, stone, glass, metal, and mosaic tiles from all over the world.
Ideal Tile's reputation for excellence rests on the desire to create a life-long relationship with its clients. Their outstanding level of quality is respected throughout the industry. Clients are welcomed with a personal touch, and they can always find design professionals on hand to carefully help show you how to select the proper materials needed for any project. The sales and design team work together to help each individual client create a look that is as personal as it is timeless. All customers are guided from inspiration through installation and are in excellent hands with skilled installers - whose work is fully guaranteed.
As a leader, it is Ideal Tile's mission to rank high among top retailers and also among trade providers of luxury stone, specialty tile, porcelain tile, ceramic tile, slabs concrete, and much more. Most of all, they also consistently strive to exceed customers' expectations in service, with a vast selection of readily available stock. The architectural and design service group offers product support and sampling of products as well as new product alerts.
Customers can visit Ideal Tile on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.; on Thursday from 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.; and Saturday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Powered by eDirectory™