- Around Town
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- School-Wide Coding Event at Rumson Country Day
- Creating A Company Culture - Resources Real Estate
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Carolyn Welsh
- Ask the Expert - Richard W. Clift
- Ask The Expert - Staci J. Greenwald, Esq.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - ForeverLawn at the Shore
- The Guide 2015 - JGS Insurance
- The Guide 2015 - Liberty Homes of Staten Island, Inc.
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Day Tripper - Balloon Flights
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Richmond University Medical Center
- The Guide 2014 - Vik's Fine Jewelry
- The Guide 2015 - Nino's Italian Restaurant
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- HWB 2015 - Advanced Surgical Healthcare Associates
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2015 - Fitness & Exercise
- Meridian Weightless
- Health - Institute for Weight Loss
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Streat Beat - Who Would You Invite To Dinner?
- Restaurant Guide - Osteria Cucina Rustica
- By the Bright Sea The Sanzens
- The Berman Home
- Elegant and Inviting, The Bellomos Home Offers Warmth to Friends and Family
- Newsletter Articles
- A Night In Oz Gala
- The Home Gallery - Ralco Builders
- The Home - Ideal Tile Gallery
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - The Manfredi Auto Group
- Company Profile - BiroVenus Medical Spa
- Company Profile - CareOne
- People On The Move
- Carmine Visone teaching important lessons
- Kids On The Move - Lisa Zhang
- People On The Move - Gayle Eggan Aanensen
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Rysers Landscape Supply
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home Guide - triSpace interiors
Our Pick - Oasis Backyard Farms
Oasis Backyard Farms
Oasis Backyard Farms has a goal: To make the Garden State greener one home at a time. The company, owned and operated by Renee Mongiovi, is a full-service provider of organic vegetable and herb gardens. When you partner with Oasis all you need to do is provide them with a sunny spot, your vegetable preferences, and a water source. They do the rest! Renee will work with you to design, create, and maintain the garden of your dreams in your own backyard.
This year Renee is incorporating raised beds into her gardens. Made out of cedar, the boxes are designed for yards that may be difficult to cultivate. Theyre also good for those getting a late start on their planting.
Some of Oasis customers are looking for this to be a fun and educational process for their children. This year Renee is starting program for the younger set. When they get involved with Renee in caring for the garden, the kids will earn a prize from a treasure chest in her truck.
Every plant is started with certified organic seeds in Oasis greenhouses and grown under their care. Oasis will not introduce any soil, amendments, or pest deterrents into a garden that have not been researched and are not truly organic. Renee also uses a method called Companion Planting, which minimizes pests and enriches the success of certain vegetables.
Oasis never takes the approach of one size fits all, and thats what makes for an enjoyable experience. Some customers want to involve their children from the start, so Oasis starts mini-greenhouses in their homes even before its time to plant. Other customers want to learn along the way. There are some customers that dont have the time and the patience, but want the incredibly healthy harvest, soRenee does it all for them.
We had a really great season last year, says Renee. A number of customers asked for larger gardens this year due to their success.
Powered by eDirectory™