- Around Town
- Fall Guide 2014 - Performing Arts
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- Oceanfront Restaurant’s New Wine Program Creates Big Waves in Jersey Shore Wine Scene
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Ask the Experts: DicksteinAssociatesAgency, LLC
- Ask The Expert - Dr. William Ziegler
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Medimorphosis Physician Assisted Weight Loss
- The Guide 2015 - Lighting World
- The Guide 2015 - Richmond University Medical Center
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Party Entertainment
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - AW Eurostile
- Gift Guide - Sandy Hook Yacht Sales
- Gift Guide - Garage Craft Interiors
- Health Talk
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2015 - Hearing Loss
- HWB 2015 - Vein Institute of New Jersey
- Health - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Newsletter Articles
- The Perfect Nest - LaCorte
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite, Inc.
- The Home: Pride Home Improvements
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Express Limo
- Our Pick - Richmond University Medical Center
- Our Pick - Falco’s Catering
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move: Ada Unachukwu
- Canine on the Move: The Therapy Dog
- People On The Move: Liz Leonardis
- Summer Guide
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Mark Lauria Associates
- Company Profile - The Compounding Facility
- Our Pick - Gerald Peters Goldmine
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- The 2015 Home Guide - ForeverLawn at the Shore
Our Pick - Oasis Backyard Farms
Oasis Backyard Farms
Oasis Backyard Farms has a goal: To make the Garden State greener one home at a time. The company, owned and operated by Renee Mongiovi, is a full-service provider of organic vegetable and herb gardens. When you partner with Oasis all you need to do is provide them with a sunny spot, your vegetable preferences, and a water source. They do the rest! Renee will work with you to design, create, and maintain the garden of your dreams in your own backyard.
This year Renee is incorporating raised beds into her gardens. Made out of cedar, the boxes are designed for yards that may be difficult to cultivate. They’re also good for those getting a late start on their planting.
Some of Oasis’ customers are looking for this to be a fun and educational process for their children. This year Renee is starting program for the younger set. When they get involved with Renee in caring for the garden, the kids will earn a prize from a treasure chest in her truck.
Every plant is started with certified organic seeds in Oasis’ greenhouses and grown under their care. Oasis will not introduce any soil, amendments, or pest deterrents into a garden that have not been researched and are not truly organic. Renee also uses a method called “Companion Planting,” which minimizes pests and enriches the success of certain vegetables.
Oasis never takes the approach of one size fits all, and that’s what makes for an enjoyable experience. Some customers want to involve their children from the start, so Oasis starts mini-greenhouses in their homes even before it’s time to plant. Other customers want to learn along the way. There are some customers that don’t have the time and the patience, but want the incredibly healthy harvest, soRenee does it all for them.
“We had a really great season last year,” says Renee. “A number of customers asked for larger gardens this year due to their success.”
Powered by eDirectory™