- Around Town
- Popular Daily Specials Return to AMA Ristorante
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- Big Game Day Party at the Tiki Bar at Driftwood
- Ask The Experts
- Cynthia Salter-Lewis, MD, ReNew Med-Spa and Cosmetic Laser Center
- Ask The Experts - Wegmans
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Royal Dinettes
- The Guide 2014 - Staten Island Mall
- Best Bet - Renaissance Pilates Red Bank
- Day Tripper - Mountain Creek Resort
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide 2014 - The Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Compact Auto Body
- The Guide 2015 - The Libraty Group -UBS Financial Services
- Gift Guide - Lettuce for Life
- Health Talk
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2015 - Atlantic Age Management
- Health Talk - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Kristin Belen, M.D.
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Holiday Buzz - Sights & Sounds of the Season
- Newsletter Articles
- Parker Family Health Center Named Beneficiary
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
- The Home - Artistic Tile
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - New Reflections Plastic Surgery
- Our Pick: Jonathan Salon Red Bank
- Our Pick - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Barbara Hilliard
- People On The Move: Glen J. Dalakian
- People on the Move: Gerry Viggiani
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- 2016 Guide - Northshore Menswear & Womenswear
- The Guide 2015 - The Law Firm of Kevin P. McKernan
- The Guide 2015 - Il Sogno Ristorante Italiano
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Downtown Tile
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
Our Pick - Oasis Backyard Farms
Oasis Backyard Farms
Oasis Backyard Farms has a goal: To make the Garden State greener one home at a time. The company, owned and operated by Renee Mongiovi, is a full-service provider of organic vegetable and herb gardens. When you partner with Oasis all you need to do is provide them with a sunny spot, your vegetable preferences, and a water source. They do the rest! Renee will work with you to design, create, and maintain the garden of your dreams in your own backyard.
This year Renee is incorporating raised beds into her gardens. Made out of cedar, the boxes are designed for yards that may be difficult to cultivate. They’re also good for those getting a late start on their planting.
Some of Oasis’ customers are looking for this to be a fun and educational process for their children. This year Renee is starting program for the younger set. When they get involved with Renee in caring for the garden, the kids will earn a prize from a treasure chest in her truck.
Every plant is started with certified organic seeds in Oasis’ greenhouses and grown under their care. Oasis will not introduce any soil, amendments, or pest deterrents into a garden that have not been researched and are not truly organic. Renee also uses a method called “Companion Planting,” which minimizes pests and enriches the success of certain vegetables.
Oasis never takes the approach of one size fits all, and that’s what makes for an enjoyable experience. Some customers want to involve their children from the start, so Oasis starts mini-greenhouses in their homes even before it’s time to plant. Other customers want to learn along the way. There are some customers that don’t have the time and the patience, but want the incredibly healthy harvest, soRenee does it all for them.
“We had a really great season last year,” says Renee. “A number of customers asked for larger gardens this year due to their success.”
Powered by eDirectory™