- Around Town
- Team Life Celebrates 20 Years
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- 5th Annual Cardboard Box City Raises More Than $14,000
- Ask The Experts
- Company Profile - Shrewsbury Vascular & General Surgery Associates
- AskThe Experts - Ranney School
- Ask The Experts - Michael J. Cunningham MD
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Rosen Decorators
- The Guide 2014 - Vino Divino School of Wine
- Best Bet - Career Gaudium
- Cover Story
- John Green - ABC News Award-Winning Producer
- Stay Tooned - Keep an eye on Long Branch’s Michael Attardi – Animation’s New Maestro
- Nicholas Harary - The Essential Ingredients
- Day Tripper - Insectropolis
- Day Tripper - Bushkill Falls
- DayTripper: New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Franco Minervini
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Avanti Day Resort
- Health - Center For Oral & Maxillocacial Surgery
- Health - The Solace Day Spa & Salon
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Everything Old is New Again - A Monmouth Beach Classic Shore Colonial Reinvented
- Out of the Park - Masucci
- Holly Hill
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- Q&A: Town & Country Kitchen and Bath
- The Home - Distinctive Custom Masonry Contractors
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Dr. Young Orthodontic & Cosmetic Services
- Our Pick - LaRocca Hornik Rosen Greenberg & Blaha
- Our Pick: Seaside Materials
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Kari Mentonis
- Colts Neck Member Of Jack & Jill Monmouth County Chapter
- Kids On The Move - Matthew Sawaged
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Cabitron Fine Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- The Guide 2015 - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ron Youmans, Jr.
- The Home Guide - Carpets With A Twist
- The Home Guide - Garage Floor Coatings
Our Pick - Oasis Backyard Farms
Oasis Backyard Farms
Oasis Backyard Farms has a goal: To make the Garden State greener one home at a time. The company, owned and operated by Renee Mongiovi, is a full-service provider of organic vegetable and herb gardens. When you partner with Oasis all you need to do is provide them with a sunny spot, your vegetable preferences, and a water source. They do the rest! Renee will work with you to design, create, and maintain the garden of your dreams in your own backyard.
This year Renee is incorporating raised beds into her gardens. Made out of cedar, the boxes are designed for yards that may be difficult to cultivate. They’re also good for those getting a late start on their planting.
Some of Oasis’ customers are looking for this to be a fun and educational process for their children. This year Renee is starting program for the younger set. When they get involved with Renee in caring for the garden, the kids will earn a prize from a treasure chest in her truck.
Every plant is started with certified organic seeds in Oasis’ greenhouses and grown under their care. Oasis will not introduce any soil, amendments, or pest deterrents into a garden that have not been researched and are not truly organic. Renee also uses a method called “Companion Planting,” which minimizes pests and enriches the success of certain vegetables.
Oasis never takes the approach of one size fits all, and that’s what makes for an enjoyable experience. Some customers want to involve their children from the start, so Oasis starts mini-greenhouses in their homes even before it’s time to plant. Other customers want to learn along the way. There are some customers that don’t have the time and the patience, but want the incredibly healthy harvest, soRenee does it all for them.
“We had a really great season last year,” says Renee. “A number of customers asked for larger gardens this year due to their success.”
Powered by eDirectory™