- Around Town
- Operation Provide Comfort
- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino To Appear at Grand Opening
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Ask The Expert - Total Vein and Rejuvenation Center
- AskThe Expert - Pauline Poyner
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Artistic Tile
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond University Medical Center
- The Guide 2014 - Connie Profaci Realty
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Day Tripper - Peddlers Village
- Day Tripper: Grounds For Sculpture
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Dr. Robert Korwin, DMD
- Gift Guide -Grand Designs Doors, Inc.
- Gift Guide - The Samra Group
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health - Think Spring, Think Injury Avoidance
- Health Talk - Hiren Patel, M.D., DABR
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Chips Salon
- Health - Vincent Camarda, D.D.S., P.A.
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - ABL
- A Country Estate: The Mullaneys'
- The Home - Select Technology Group
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Shrewsbury Volkswagen
- Company Profile - M & N Steakhouse
- Company Profile - BiroVenus Medical Spa
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Maureen Doloughty
- People On The Move: Mark Malek
- Kids On The Move: Rachel Cooperstein
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - The Grove
- The Guide 2013 - INDULGE Lounge & Food Bar
- The Guide 2014 - Circle Infiniti
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Decorating Den Interiors
- The Home Guide - Kitchen & Bath Station
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
Our Pick - Oasis Backyard Farms
Oasis Backyard Farms
Oasis Backyard Farms has a goal: To make the Garden State greener one home at a time. The company, owned and operated by Renee Mongiovi, is a full-service provider of organic vegetable and herb gardens. When you partner with Oasis all you need to do is provide them with a sunny spot, your vegetable preferences, and a water source. They do the rest! Renee will work with you to design, create, and maintain the garden of your dreams in your own backyard.
This year Renee is incorporating raised beds into her gardens. Made out of cedar, the boxes are designed for yards that may be difficult to cultivate. They’re also good for those getting a late start on their planting.
Some of Oasis’ customers are looking for this to be a fun and educational process for their children. This year Renee is starting program for the younger set. When they get involved with Renee in caring for the garden, the kids will earn a prize from a treasure chest in her truck.
Every plant is started with certified organic seeds in Oasis’ greenhouses and grown under their care. Oasis will not introduce any soil, amendments, or pest deterrents into a garden that have not been researched and are not truly organic. Renee also uses a method called “Companion Planting,” which minimizes pests and enriches the success of certain vegetables.
Oasis never takes the approach of one size fits all, and that’s what makes for an enjoyable experience. Some customers want to involve their children from the start, so Oasis starts mini-greenhouses in their homes even before it’s time to plant. Other customers want to learn along the way. There are some customers that don’t have the time and the patience, but want the incredibly healthy harvest, soRenee does it all for them.
“We had a really great season last year,” says Renee. “A number of customers asked for larger gardens this year due to their success.”
Powered by eDirectory™