- Around Town
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Cover Story
- Perfectly Pitched For Success - Charlie Puth
- Forward Progress - Wayne Chrebet CN
- Barry Habib - Creative Entrepreneur
- DayTripper: Princeton
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Day Tripper - Atlantic City
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Molly Gaston Johnson
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Anna's Italian Kitchen
- The Guide 2014 - Essential Elements Dance Studio
- The Guide 2014 - Red Bank River Center
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Asaad H. Samra, MD, FACS - Samra Plastic Surgery
- Health Talk - Mark Song, M.D.
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Hot Tubs by Hot Springs
- Health - Dr. Pamela Levy
- Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Dining Out For The Holidays
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Heritage Deck
- Our Pick: Lighting Expo
- Why physicians and patients trust in Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Specialists
- Our Pick - Artisan Studio
- Company Profile - Rehability, LLC
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Fern Esposito
- People On The Move: Glen J. Dalakian
- People On The Move - Kathy Poppe-Pullen
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Richmond University Medical Center
- The Guide 2014 - Downtown Tile
- The Guide 2014 - Orrico Realty
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Visit Brock Farms
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
Our Pick - Oasis Backyard Farms
Oasis Backyard Farms
Oasis Backyard Farms has a goal: To make the Garden State greener one home at a time. The company, owned and operated by Renee Mongiovi, is a full-service provider of organic vegetable and herb gardens. When you partner with Oasis all you need to do is provide them with a sunny spot, your vegetable preferences, and a water source. They do the rest! Renee will work with you to design, create, and maintain the garden of your dreams in your own backyard.
This year Renee is incorporating raised beds into her gardens. Made out of cedar, the boxes are designed for yards that may be difficult to cultivate. They’re also good for those getting a late start on their planting.
Some of Oasis’ customers are looking for this to be a fun and educational process for their children. This year Renee is starting program for the younger set. When they get involved with Renee in caring for the garden, the kids will earn a prize from a treasure chest in her truck.
Every plant is started with certified organic seeds in Oasis’ greenhouses and grown under their care. Oasis will not introduce any soil, amendments, or pest deterrents into a garden that have not been researched and are not truly organic. Renee also uses a method called “Companion Planting,” which minimizes pests and enriches the success of certain vegetables.
Oasis never takes the approach of one size fits all, and that’s what makes for an enjoyable experience. Some customers want to involve their children from the start, so Oasis starts mini-greenhouses in their homes even before it’s time to plant. Other customers want to learn along the way. There are some customers that don’t have the time and the patience, but want the incredibly healthy harvest, soRenee does it all for them.
“We had a really great season last year,” says Renee. “A number of customers asked for larger gardens this year due to their success.”
Powered by eDirectory™