- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Ask The Expert - Wine Academy Superstores
- Ask The Expert - Jason C. Frazzano, Esq.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- The Guide 2014 - Massage Envy Spa
- Best Bet - Design Line Kitchens
- Cover Story
- Coming Full Circle - Michael Pomarico goes back to where it all started and gives back
- A Quest for the Unknown
- Lovin' Life - Big Joe Henry
- Day Tripper - Balloon Flights
- Daytripper: Franklin Institute
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- Eat Beat - Puglia of Red Bank
- Eat Beat - Antoinette Boulangerie
- Eats: Rosalia Italian Marketplace
- Fall Guide
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide - Kids Enrichment
- Fall Guide 2014 - Museums
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Brown’s Heating, Cooling & Plumbing
- Park Avenue Bistro - Gift Guide
- Holiday Gift Guide - Vintner’s Circle
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- AMI Women’s Imaging Center in Brick Township
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health - Absolute Vein Care
- Health - Sunquest Day Spa
- Shabby Chic & Chandeliers - The Brillers
- Tucked In The Woods
- Yellow Brook Farm - A Post and Beam Approach Leads a Path to Timeless Design
- Living in Colts Neck
- Home at Last
- Impeccable Style
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- Vintner’s Circle
- Eats: Twin Lights Bakery Cafe
- The Home Q&A - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance: Bathroom Renovation
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Akasha
- Our Pick - The Lombardi Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Center
- Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Jim Quirk
- People On The Move: Liz Leonardis
- People On The Move - Jarrett Engel
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - L Furs
- The Guide 2014 - Red Bank River Center
- The Guide 2014 - The Pine Tavern
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - S DeCenzo Designs, LLC
- The Home - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- The Home Guide - ACD Custom Granite
Our Pick - Oasis Backyard Farms
Oasis Backyard Farms
Oasis Backyard Farms has a goal: To make the Garden State greener one home at a time. The company, owned and operated by Renee Mongiovi, is a full-service provider of organic vegetable and herb gardens. When you partner with Oasis all you need to do is provide them with a sunny spot, your vegetable preferences, and a water source. They do the rest! Renee will work with you to design, create, and maintain the garden of your dreams in your own backyard.
This year Renee is incorporating raised beds into her gardens. Made out of cedar, the boxes are designed for yards that may be difficult to cultivate. They’re also good for those getting a late start on their planting.
Some of Oasis’ customers are looking for this to be a fun and educational process for their children. This year Renee is starting program for the younger set. When they get involved with Renee in caring for the garden, the kids will earn a prize from a treasure chest in her truck.
Every plant is started with certified organic seeds in Oasis’ greenhouses and grown under their care. Oasis will not introduce any soil, amendments, or pest deterrents into a garden that have not been researched and are not truly organic. Renee also uses a method called “Companion Planting,” which minimizes pests and enriches the success of certain vegetables.
Oasis never takes the approach of one size fits all, and that’s what makes for an enjoyable experience. Some customers want to involve their children from the start, so Oasis starts mini-greenhouses in their homes even before it’s time to plant. Other customers want to learn along the way. There are some customers that don’t have the time and the patience, but want the incredibly healthy harvest, soRenee does it all for them.
“We had a really great season last year,” says Renee. “A number of customers asked for larger gardens this year due to their success.”
Powered by eDirectory™