- Ask The Experts
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- Company Profile - Chamlin, Rosen, Uliano & Witherington, Attorneys at Law
- Ask The Expert - Staci J. Greenwald, Esq.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Colts Neck Racquet Club
- Best Bet - John M. Young Jr., DDS
- The Guide 2014 - Gold Coast Cadillac
- Etc - School Daze
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Elyissia Chinchilla
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Architectural Accents Past and Present
- The Guide 2014 - Marlboro Village Pharmacy
- The Guide 2014 - Denise L. Waldron, DMD
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D.
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health Talk - Allen Morgan Fertility and Reproductive Medicine
- A Place for Family - The Castelluccis
- Everything Old is New Again - A Monmouth Beach Classic Shore Colonial Reinvented
- A Model Home - The Tsairis’
- Newsletter Articles
- JMH Home Design Consultants - Gallery
- The Home - H2o Bath & Kitchen Elegance Gallery
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Hoch Orthodontics
- Our Pick - Open MRI and Diagnostic Imaging of Wall
- Company Profile:Gerine A. Skamarak-EXIT Realty East Coast
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Mary Spadea
- People On The Move: Julie Baron
- People On The Move: Fern Esposito
- Summer Guide
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Poor Cat Designs
- The Guide 2014 - ClockWorks Development Group
- The Guide 2014 - Robert Defalco Realty
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - New Jersey Best Lawns
- The Home Guide - Ace Aluminum
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
Our Pick - Oasis Backyard Farms
Oasis Backyard Farms
Oasis Backyard Farms has a goal: To make the Garden State greener one home at a time. The company, owned and operated by Renee Mongiovi, is a full-service provider of organic vegetable and herb gardens. When you partner with Oasis all you need to do is provide them with a sunny spot, your vegetable preferences, and a water source. They do the rest! Renee will work with you to design, create, and maintain the garden of your dreams in your own backyard.
This year Renee is incorporating raised beds into her gardens. Made out of cedar, the boxes are designed for yards that may be difficult to cultivate. They’re also good for those getting a late start on their planting.
Some of Oasis’ customers are looking for this to be a fun and educational process for their children. This year Renee is starting program for the younger set. When they get involved with Renee in caring for the garden, the kids will earn a prize from a treasure chest in her truck.
Every plant is started with certified organic seeds in Oasis’ greenhouses and grown under their care. Oasis will not introduce any soil, amendments, or pest deterrents into a garden that have not been researched and are not truly organic. Renee also uses a method called “Companion Planting,” which minimizes pests and enriches the success of certain vegetables.
Oasis never takes the approach of one size fits all, and that’s what makes for an enjoyable experience. Some customers want to involve their children from the start, so Oasis starts mini-greenhouses in their homes even before it’s time to plant. Other customers want to learn along the way. There are some customers that don’t have the time and the patience, but want the incredibly healthy harvest, soRenee does it all for them.
“We had a really great season last year,” says Renee. “A number of customers asked for larger gardens this year due to their success.”
Powered by eDirectory™