- Around Town
- Rumson Country Day School Celebrates the Class of 2012
- Massage LuXe Opens 2nd Location
- Count Basie Theatre Announces Board Members
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- AskThe Experts - Frank D'Aponte
- Ask The Expert - Kathleen Nolan of Family Focus Financial Group
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- The Guide 2015 - Arena Steakhouse and Lounge
- The Guide 2015 - Lindabury McCormick
- Cover Story
- Bob Kaldor: More than Surviving
- Susan Wigenton - United States District Judge
- Arts & Scientist - Ilya Raskin, Ph.D.
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Pumpkins, Hayrides, & Orchards
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - Jos Serrano
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Ray Catena Maserati
- Best Bet - Lotus Health And Wellness Spa
- Gift Guide - Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club
- Health Talk
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Dr. John Young
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health Talk - Kristin Belen, M.D.
- Integrative Health Services at Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health - haircolorxperts
- Holiday Buzz 2015
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Holiday Buzz: Out & About in NYC & PHL
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Newsletter Articles
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Travel Feature - DESTINATION: BELIZE
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Riverview Medical Center
- Our Pick - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- Our Pick - Moonlight Complements
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Adam Lowy
- People on the Move: Maureen Doloughty
- People On The Move: Frank Holmgren
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide 2015 - Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - One Stop Womens Health
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Town & Country Kitchen & Bath
- The Guide 2015 - Kim's Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
- The Home Guide - Creative Kitchens
- The Home - Rysers Landscape Supply
Our Pick - Oasis Backyard Farms
Oasis Backyard Farms
Oasis Backyard Farms has a goal: To make the Garden State greener one home at a time. The company, owned and operated by Renee Mongiovi, is a full-service provider of organic vegetable and herb gardens. When you partner with Oasis all you need to do is provide them with a sunny spot, your vegetable preferences, and a water source. They do the rest! Renee will work with you to design, create, and maintain the garden of your dreams in your own backyard.
This year Renee is incorporating raised beds into her gardens. Made out of cedar, the boxes are designed for yards that may be difficult to cultivate. Theyre also good for those getting a late start on their planting.
Some of Oasis customers are looking for this to be a fun and educational process for their children. This year Renee is starting program for the younger set. When they get involved with Renee in caring for the garden, the kids will earn a prize from a treasure chest in her truck.
Every plant is started with certified organic seeds in Oasis greenhouses and grown under their care. Oasis will not introduce any soil, amendments, or pest deterrents into a garden that have not been researched and are not truly organic. Renee also uses a method called Companion Planting, which minimizes pests and enriches the success of certain vegetables.
Oasis never takes the approach of one size fits all, and thats what makes for an enjoyable experience. Some customers want to involve their children from the start, so Oasis starts mini-greenhouses in their homes even before its time to plant. Other customers want to learn along the way. There are some customers that dont have the time and the patience, but want the incredibly healthy harvest, soRenee does it all for them.
We had a really great season last year, says Renee. A number of customers asked for larger gardens this year due to their success.
Powered by eDirectory™