- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School as National STEM Showcase School
- Vote For Jacquie Lee
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Joe Adelfio of Closettec NJ
- AskThe Expert - Mike Moretti
- Ask The Expert: John Beurskens
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Grecian Pools
- Best Bet - Forefront Homes
- The Guide 2014 - Craft Master Builders Corp
- Cover Story
- Dana Canedy - A Gift For Jordan
- Red Bank's Mike Petke
- Stay Tooned - Keep an eye on Long Branch’s Michael Attardi – Animation’s New Maestro
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- DayTripper: NJ Vietnam Veteran's Memorial
- Daytripper: Liberty Science Center
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Activity
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Perry Balog
- Featured Artist - Carol Bruno
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - The Wireless Experience
- Gift Guide: Marlboro Tennis & Training Center
- Gift Guide - Underground Gym
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health Talk - Maria Nadelstumph - Brandywine Senior Living at Wall
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Colts Neck Hot Yoga
- Health Talk - Pietro Carpenito, M.D.
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Newsletter Articles
- Eats: The Colts Neck Inn
- The Home: Pride Home Improvements
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - Thompson Center for Plastic Surgery
- Ideal Tile of Ocean
- Our Pick - BAYADA Home Health Care
- People On The Move
- People on the Move: Reverend Thomas J. Triggs
- People On The Move: Bob Leibner
- People On The Move - Jon Hornik
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Set The Stage
- The Guide 2013 - Folio Art Glass
- The Guide 2014 - Brielle Cyclery
- The Home Guide
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
- The Home Guide - EncoreGarage of New Jersey
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
Our Pick - Oasis Backyard Farms
Oasis Backyard Farms
Oasis Backyard Farms has a goal: To make the Garden State greener one home at a time. The company, owned and operated by Renee Mongiovi, is a full-service provider of organic vegetable and herb gardens. When you partner with Oasis all you need to do is provide them with a sunny spot, your vegetable preferences, and a water source. They do the rest! Renee will work with you to design, create, and maintain the garden of your dreams in your own backyard.
This year Renee is incorporating raised beds into her gardens. Made out of cedar, the boxes are designed for yards that may be difficult to cultivate. They’re also good for those getting a late start on their planting.
Some of Oasis’ customers are looking for this to be a fun and educational process for their children. This year Renee is starting program for the younger set. When they get involved with Renee in caring for the garden, the kids will earn a prize from a treasure chest in her truck.
Every plant is started with certified organic seeds in Oasis’ greenhouses and grown under their care. Oasis will not introduce any soil, amendments, or pest deterrents into a garden that have not been researched and are not truly organic. Renee also uses a method called “Companion Planting,” which minimizes pests and enriches the success of certain vegetables.
Oasis never takes the approach of one size fits all, and that’s what makes for an enjoyable experience. Some customers want to involve their children from the start, so Oasis starts mini-greenhouses in their homes even before it’s time to plant. Other customers want to learn along the way. There are some customers that don’t have the time and the patience, but want the incredibly healthy harvest, soRenee does it all for them.
“We had a really great season last year,” says Renee. “A number of customers asked for larger gardens this year due to their success.”
Powered by eDirectory™