- Around Town
- Meridian Weightless
- RUMC Receives AHA - AHS Gold Plus Achievement Award
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Joe Chehova of Lighting World
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Fashion Classes of NJ
- Best Bet - Home Theatre Connection
- The Guide 2014 - Grand Glass Inc.
- Cover Story
- John Green - ABC News Award-Winning Producer
- Joe Boyle – on the Road to Exceptional
- Leader of the Pack - Lt. Colonel James Sfayer
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Marc Ecko Cut and Sew
- Gift Guide - Gaetano’s Restaurant
- Gift Guide - Circle BMW
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health Talk - Dr. Patrick Cuozzo
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - AMI - Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Health - Professional Behavioral Center of New Jersey, P.A.
- Health - Skyn
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Newsletter Articles
- Four Seasons® Sunrooms & Windows
- Kids On The Move: Alexander Wolkomir
- The Home - Ideal Tile Gallery
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Dennis Dayan
- People On The Move - Kendall Valentin
- People On The Move - Dr. Gerardo Goldberger
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Summer Guide 2014 - Out & About
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Angelina’s Ristorante
- The Guide 2014 - Athena Learning Center
- The Guide 2014 - Manfredi Auto Group
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
- The Home Guide - Monmouth Beach Plantation
Our Pick - Oasis Backyard Farms
Oasis Backyard Farms
Oasis Backyard Farms has a goal: To make the Garden State greener one home at a time. The company, owned and operated by Renee Mongiovi, is a full-service provider of organic vegetable and herb gardens. When you partner with Oasis all you need to do is provide them with a sunny spot, your vegetable preferences, and a water source. They do the rest! Renee will work with you to design, create, and maintain the garden of your dreams in your own backyard.
This year Renee is incorporating raised beds into her gardens. Made out of cedar, the boxes are designed for yards that may be difficult to cultivate. They’re also good for those getting a late start on their planting.
Some of Oasis’ customers are looking for this to be a fun and educational process for their children. This year Renee is starting program for the younger set. When they get involved with Renee in caring for the garden, the kids will earn a prize from a treasure chest in her truck.
Every plant is started with certified organic seeds in Oasis’ greenhouses and grown under their care. Oasis will not introduce any soil, amendments, or pest deterrents into a garden that have not been researched and are not truly organic. Renee also uses a method called “Companion Planting,” which minimizes pests and enriches the success of certain vegetables.
Oasis never takes the approach of one size fits all, and that’s what makes for an enjoyable experience. Some customers want to involve their children from the start, so Oasis starts mini-greenhouses in their homes even before it’s time to plant. Other customers want to learn along the way. There are some customers that don’t have the time and the patience, but want the incredibly healthy harvest, soRenee does it all for them.
“We had a really great season last year,” says Renee. “A number of customers asked for larger gardens this year due to their success.”
Powered by eDirectory™