- Around Town
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Big Game Day Party at the Tiki Bar at Driftwood
- Voyagers' Community School - Open House
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Tina and Gabriel Simon BallRoom etc. Dance Studio
- Ask The Expert - Staci J. Greenwald, Esq.
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - iPlay America
- The Guide 2015 - Sussan, Greenwald & Wesler
- The Guide 2015 - EXIT Realty East Coast Doreen DeMarco
- Cover Story
- Loud & Clear - Jim Hickey
- John D'Leo - The Kid's Got Skills
- Joe Boyle – on the Road to Exceptional
- DayTripper: Manasquan Reservoir
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Day Tripper - Old Barracks Museum
- Fall Guide
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Atlantic Age Management
- The Guide 2015 - Casale Jewelers
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk - Dr. Thomas J. Kayal
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- Health - Spine and Pain Centers
- Health - Soul Focus
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Shabby Chic & Chandeliers - The Brillers
- Two Sides To Every Story: Donnelly-Bowler
- Deep in the Woods - The Sneyers
- Newsletter Articles
- Red Bank Gastroenterology - Advertorial
- The Home: Cabitron - Design Trends
- Caring Heart Coronary Imaging Gives Families Hope
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Just Restaurant
- Our Pick: Mr. Handyman
- Company Profile - Raritan Bay Medical Center Medical Arts Building
- People On The Move
- Carmine Visone teaching important lessons
- People On The Move: Lianne Brock
- People On The Move - Major Gregory Penczak
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Mark Lauria Associates
- The Guide 2015 - Victory Medical
- Company Profile - JGS Insurance
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Ryser's Landscape Supply
- The Home Guide - California Closets®
- The Home Guide - H2O Bath & Kitchen Elegance
Our Pick - Oasis Backyard Farms
Oasis Backyard Farms
Oasis Backyard Farms has a goal: To make the Garden State greener one home at a time. The company, owned and operated by Renee Mongiovi, is a full-service provider of organic vegetable and herb gardens. When you partner with Oasis all you need to do is provide them with a sunny spot, your vegetable preferences, and a water source. They do the rest! Renee will work with you to design, create, and maintain the garden of your dreams in your own backyard.
This year Renee is incorporating raised beds into her gardens. Made out of cedar, the boxes are designed for yards that may be difficult to cultivate. They’re also good for those getting a late start on their planting.
Some of Oasis’ customers are looking for this to be a fun and educational process for their children. This year Renee is starting program for the younger set. When they get involved with Renee in caring for the garden, the kids will earn a prize from a treasure chest in her truck.
Every plant is started with certified organic seeds in Oasis’ greenhouses and grown under their care. Oasis will not introduce any soil, amendments, or pest deterrents into a garden that have not been researched and are not truly organic. Renee also uses a method called “Companion Planting,” which minimizes pests and enriches the success of certain vegetables.
Oasis never takes the approach of one size fits all, and that’s what makes for an enjoyable experience. Some customers want to involve their children from the start, so Oasis starts mini-greenhouses in their homes even before it’s time to plant. Other customers want to learn along the way. There are some customers that don’t have the time and the patience, but want the incredibly healthy harvest, soRenee does it all for them.
“We had a really great season last year,” says Renee. “A number of customers asked for larger gardens this year due to their success.”
Powered by eDirectory™