- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Dr. William Ziegler
- AskThe Expert - Stacy Lynn Costa MA, Ed.S.
- AskThe Experts - Lawrence Durso
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - The Atlantic Fencing Academy
- The Guide 2015 - The Grove at Shrewsbury
- The Guide 2015 - It's Greek To Me
- Cover Story
- Carol Stillwell
- Dr. Yong and Moon Choo…On a Fascinating Life Journey.
- Breaking News - Brian Thompson
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Tim Dorland: A Glass Act
- Featured Artist - Sangita Phadke
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Gift Guide
- Best Bet - By Design Landscapes, Inc
- Gift Guide - Associated Pain Specialists
- Gift Guide - Closettec
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health Talk - Abraham Biegeleisen, D.D.S, P.C.
- Guest Blogger >> Sonya Moretti, WHNP-BC, NAMS
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - DeeAnna Merz Nagel
- Health - Associated Pain Specialists
- Health - Fitness
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Living In History - Sgroi
- Great Estate: Areta Bendo
- Everything Old is New Again - A Monmouth Beach Classic Shore Colonial Reinvented
- Newsletter Articles
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Bentley Edison Service Clinic
- Eats: Twin Lights Bakery Cafe
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Jim Quirk
- People on the Move: Majorie Mollenauer
- People On The Move - Rabbi Sally J. Priesand
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide - The Beach is Back
- Weigh In - My Favorite Jersey Beach
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- The Bay
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Atlantic Fencing Academy
- The Guide 2015 - Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
- The Guide 2015 - CheckMate Communications
- The Home Guide
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
- The Home Guide - Troost Bros., Inc.
- The Home Guide - ACD Custom Granite
Our Pick - Oasis Backyard Farms
Oasis Backyard Farms
Oasis Backyard Farms has a goal: To make the Garden State greener one home at a time. The company, owned and operated by Renee Mongiovi, is a full-service provider of organic vegetable and herb gardens. When you partner with Oasis all you need to do is provide them with a sunny spot, your vegetable preferences, and a water source. They do the rest! Renee will work with you to design, create, and maintain the garden of your dreams in your own backyard.
This year Renee is incorporating raised beds into her gardens. Made out of cedar, the boxes are designed for yards that may be difficult to cultivate. They’re also good for those getting a late start on their planting.
Some of Oasis’ customers are looking for this to be a fun and educational process for their children. This year Renee is starting program for the younger set. When they get involved with Renee in caring for the garden, the kids will earn a prize from a treasure chest in her truck.
Every plant is started with certified organic seeds in Oasis’ greenhouses and grown under their care. Oasis will not introduce any soil, amendments, or pest deterrents into a garden that have not been researched and are not truly organic. Renee also uses a method called “Companion Planting,” which minimizes pests and enriches the success of certain vegetables.
Oasis never takes the approach of one size fits all, and that’s what makes for an enjoyable experience. Some customers want to involve their children from the start, so Oasis starts mini-greenhouses in their homes even before it’s time to plant. Other customers want to learn along the way. There are some customers that don’t have the time and the patience, but want the incredibly healthy harvest, soRenee does it all for them.
“We had a really great season last year,” says Renee. “A number of customers asked for larger gardens this year due to their success.”
Powered by eDirectory™