- Around Town
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Annual Monmouth Teen Arts Festival
- Relief News
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert: Asaad H. Samra, M.D.
- Ask The Experts: Dr. John M. Young
- Ask The Expert - Pelican Pool & Ski Center
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Health After Menopause
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Buyers Guide 2011-2012
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Brock Farms
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - CoCo Pari Boutique
- Buyers Guide 2011-12 - Federico’s Landscape Design
- Cover Story
- Michael Smolanoff
- A Hidden Beauty - The Greenbergs
- Novel Ideas - Robin Friedman: Author, Journalist, and Jersey Girl
- Day Tripper - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Day Tripper - Staten Island Ferry Adventure
- DayTripper: Laurita Vineyards & Winery
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Merri-Makers Catering
- Lincroft Village Jewelers - Gift Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Dr. Anthony Lombardi
- Health Talk - Beth M. Deutch MD
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Glenn Kolansky, M.D.
- Health - NJ Shore Fit
- Health - Dr. Anthony Mancino
- A Regal Invitation - Gracie
- Anthony and Lynn Marinello
- Designed for Living, A Couple that Decorates Together Stays Together
- Living in Colts Neck
- It's All in the Details
- Montrose Schoolhouse
- Writing a Legacy with Superintendent Dick Fitzpatrick
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Monmouth St. Tile
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite, Inc.
- The Home - Oasis Backyard Farms
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Coldwell Banker Residential Mortgage
- Company Profile - Rockwell Dentistry
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Dr. Gerardo Goldberger
- Brad Greenberg - Caretaker For A Town
- People On The Move - Lillie Hendry
- The Bay
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Healthier Heart
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - The Pine Tavern of Old Bridge
- The Guide 2013 - INDULGE Lounge & Food Bar
- The Guide 2013 - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Guide - Central Jersey Pools
- The Home Guide - Pietra Bella
The Home Gallery - Heritage Deck
Design & Construction
776 Jernee Mill Road
Sayreville, NJ 08872
Heritage Deck Design & Construction is a family owned and operated business. My name is Bill and I created Heritage Deck 34 years ago. I now focus on the designing of your deck, porch, screen room or Florida room and leave the carpentry to my son, Bill. Bill has been with us full time for 12 years and is certified by Simpson Strong Tie and NADRA as a deck connection specialist. Bill is one of the best carpenters in our trade and you will find him attentive to your needs and a pleasure to work with. His expertise, attention to detail and desire to satisfy our customers is supported with our dedicated carpentry staff.
Behind the scenes is my daughter, Katrina. Katrina is not only your first point of contact, she keeps your project running smoothly and efficiently.
Katrina obtains all your permits and is our expert when a variance is necessary. She works with our suppliers to get quality materials delivered to your project on time and finds the unusual accessories that are sometimes requested.
We all have a passion for what we do and that passion is displayed in your deck, porch, screen room or Florida room addition. We don’t just design and build decks; we are creators of “elegant outdoor living areas.” Please take a look around our site and see what we can do for you. There is nothing we would like more than to welcome you to the Heritage Deck family.
If you are looking to have a simple yet elegant looking deck, small detail is the way to go. Take a look at some of the options to turn a plain edge or corner into an attention grabbing detail.
Before and After
Sometimes nothing is more dramatic than a before & after picture. Please take a look and see firsthand how Heritage Deck can enhance your house and impress your friends.
Not ready to invest in a new deck? Heritage Deck Design & Construction will help you make it look like new for less! Adding a new kitchen area, planter box or seating area can make your deck appear to have a new face for a fraction of the cost of a whole deck.
After your first meeting with our designer, we will create a beautiful fireplace, kitchen and counter top, bench, planter box in our shop and ship it out to you. We can also install beautiful lighting fixtures to make your deck functional all night long.
Powered by eDirectory™