- Around Town
- Bentley Edison Service Clinic
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Holiday Fun in the City: NYC & PHL
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Brock Farms
- Ask The Expert - Ann Hughes, M.D.
- Ask The Experts: John M. Taylor
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - L Furs
- The Guide 2014 - Kleban Furniture
- The Guide 2014 - AnA Custom Closets
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Daytripper: Popcorn Park Zoo
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Dorothy Kaplan
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Getting In Shape For Women
- Gift Guide - Jersey Shore BBQ
- Best Bet - Cruise Holidays of Marlboro
- Health Talk
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- HWB 2014 - Frederick L. Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Health - Hammer House
- Health - Pilates Space, LLC.
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Bright Lights & Holiday Magic
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Newsletter Articles
- Forefront Homes Builds Homes That Welcome, Comfort And Inspire
- Vintner’s Circle
- The Home - Closettec
- People On The Move
- People On The Move: Andrea Mesh
- Kids On The Move: Ada Unachukwu
- People On The Move - Chris Wood
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Grace Sharpe
- The Guide 2014 - Fashion Classes of NJ
- The Guide 2014 - Danielle Spressert
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Brock Farms
- The Home Guide - Oasis Backyard Farms
- The Home Guide - Vizzini & Company
06/27/2008 - By Gayle Davis
47 Broad Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701
6145 Town Center
Livingston, NJ 07039
A shopping experience awaits you at Vera Donna! Sample the food and drinks, and enjoy personalized service and special attention while choosing extraordinary items for your wardrobe. This European boutique focuses on each customer and caters to every need.
The partnership between owners Ziad and Fatene happened by chance in New York City several years ago. The two embarked on their “passion for fashion” and created Vera Donna. Ziad says, “It’s a women’s boutique that has European flair and style.” He says the stores have been successful because of their beautiful collections and their focus on the latest trends in the fashion world. According to Ziad, “Vera Donna imports unique brands from Italy that you won’t see anywhere else.” He and Fatene often travel to Europe to handpick new and exciting pieces to add to their inventory!
Many well-known brands are offered here, such as Just Cavalli, Missoni, Jean Franco Ferre, Terani Couture, Ava Blanco, Chacok, Sue Wong, plus many others! If you need something special for a vacation, the beach, or poolside, a full line of beachwear is also available.
Both locations specialize in Bar/Bat Mitzvah gowns and formal evening wear. You’ll find a great selection of cocktail dresses and all of the accessories you can imagine. From shoes to jewelry, this store has it all, and most importantly, they provide each customer with top-notch service. Private shopping is available as well, by appointment.
Vera Donna opened its doors in Livingston 3 years ago, and is now happy to announce the opening of their newest store in Red Bank. Stop by anytime. This boutique is open 7 days a week! -by Gayle Davis
Powered by eDirectory™