- Around Town
- Bentley Edison Service Clinic
- AMI Foundation Donates More Than 500 lbs. of Food from 6th Annual Food Drive
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Ask The Experts
- Ask the Experts: Giulio Caruso, DC Total Care Chiropractic and Rehab, P.C.
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Dearborn Market: Frank Luccarelli
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Trek Bicycle Store of Middletown
- The Guide 2015 - Vovo Clinic
- Best Bet - Cozmos Hair Color Studio
- Cover Story
- His Honor - Patrick Impreveduto
- Leader of the Pack - Lt. Colonel James Sfayer
- Pro Wrestler Robbie E.
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Art of Wine
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2015 - Travel Leaders
- Best Bet - Fuggetta Contracting Corp.
- The Guide 2014 - AnA Custom Closets
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Michael J. Lacqua M.D.
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health Talk - Frank Borao, M.D.
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Ani Orthopaedic Group
- Health - Cosmetics
- Health - Institute for Weight Loss
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Give a Little - Get a Lot
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- Health - Center For Oral & Maxillocacial Surgery
- Home Staging
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - Lauren Leo, Agent State Farm Insurance Company
- Health - The Lombardi Plastic Surgery Center
- United Teletech Financial Federal Credit Union
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Michael and Ally Baratta,and Sally Carden
- People On The Move - Mary Spadea
- People On The Move: Bob Mackler
- Summer Guide
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Dish - Summer Guide 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - One Stop Women’s Health
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Manalapan Woodworking
- The Guide 2015 - The Libraty Group -UBS Financial Services
- The Guide 2015 - Li Greci's Staaten
- The Home Guide
- The Home - JGS Insurance
- The Home - Rainmaker Lawn Sprinklers
- The Home Guide - Showerman of NJ, Inc.
06/27/2008 - By Gayle Davis
47 Broad Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701
6145 Town Center
Livingston, NJ 07039
A shopping experience awaits you at Vera Donna! Sample the food and drinks, and enjoy personalized service and special attention while choosing extraordinary items for your wardrobe. This European boutique focuses on each customer and caters to every need.
The partnership between owners Ziad and Fatene happened by chance in New York City several years ago. The two embarked on their “passion for fashion” and created Vera Donna. Ziad says, “It’s a women’s boutique that has European flair and style.” He says the stores have been successful because of their beautiful collections and their focus on the latest trends in the fashion world. According to Ziad, “Vera Donna imports unique brands from Italy that you won’t see anywhere else.” He and Fatene often travel to Europe to handpick new and exciting pieces to add to their inventory!
Many well-known brands are offered here, such as Just Cavalli, Missoni, Jean Franco Ferre, Terani Couture, Ava Blanco, Chacok, Sue Wong, plus many others! If you need something special for a vacation, the beach, or poolside, a full line of beachwear is also available.
Both locations specialize in Bar/Bat Mitzvah gowns and formal evening wear. You’ll find a great selection of cocktail dresses and all of the accessories you can imagine. From shoes to jewelry, this store has it all, and most importantly, they provide each customer with top-notch service. Private shopping is available as well, by appointment.
Vera Donna opened its doors in Livingston 3 years ago, and is now happy to announce the opening of their newest store in Red Bank. Stop by anytime. This boutique is open 7 days a week! -by Gayle Davis
Powered by eDirectory™