- Around Town
- Staten Island Fun Facts
- Raritan Bay Medical Center Begins New Construction
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - Alexandra Freer
- Ask The Expert - Marshall P.Allegra, M.D.
- Ask The Expert - Rudolf C. Thompson, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- Best Bet - Turning Point of Holmdel
- Best Bet - Moonlight Complements
- Cover Story
- Stay Tooned - Keep an eye on Long Branch’s Michael Attardi – Animation’s New Maestro
- Staten Island Borough President James S. Oddo
- Jessica Silverman - Model Behavior
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- Day Tripper - Central Park
- Etc - Walking through Monmouth County
- Etc - Tired, Busy, Distracted, and Resigned
- Etc - School Daze
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Nate Chadwick
- Featured Artist - Grace Your Space
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Pietra Bella
- The Guide 2014 - Garage Innovations
- Gift Guide - Weston Gallery
- Health Talk
- Health - Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk - IVF New Jersey
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Pilates Space, LLC.
- Health - Glenn Kolansky, M.D.
- AMI…The Breast Imaging Specialists
- Turn-Key Comfort For The Canaricks
- By the Bright Sea The Sanzens
- Easy Living On A Grand Scale - Alyson and Keith Arnott
- Newsletter Articles
- Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- What Finishes a Room?
- Dr. Peter Staats - Physician of the Year
- Our Picks
- Health - DeeAnna Merz Nagel
- Our Pick - Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey
- Our Picks - Visual Impact Decorating
- People On The Move
- Colts Neck Member Of Jack & Jill Monmouth County Chapter
- People On The Move - Ray Andersen
- People On The Move - Tony Sloan
- Summer Guide
- Out & About - Summer 2013
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Bay - Welcome to the Premiere
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - World Jeep Subaru
- The Guide 2014 - Angelina’s Ristorante
- Our Pick - Red White and Blue Contracting, Inc.
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - King Remodeling
- The Home Guide - T. Dorland Studio at Folio Art Glass
- The Home - Home Living Furniture
06/27/2008 - By Gayle Davis
47 Broad Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701
6145 Town Center
Livingston, NJ 07039
A shopping experience awaits you at Vera Donna! Sample the food and drinks, and enjoy personalized service and special attention while choosing extraordinary items for your wardrobe. This European boutique focuses on each customer and caters to every need.
The partnership between owners Ziad and Fatene happened by chance in New York City several years ago. The two embarked on their “passion for fashion” and created Vera Donna. Ziad says, “It’s a women’s boutique that has European flair and style.” He says the stores have been successful because of their beautiful collections and their focus on the latest trends in the fashion world. According to Ziad, “Vera Donna imports unique brands from Italy that you won’t see anywhere else.” He and Fatene often travel to Europe to handpick new and exciting pieces to add to their inventory!
Many well-known brands are offered here, such as Just Cavalli, Missoni, Jean Franco Ferre, Terani Couture, Ava Blanco, Chacok, Sue Wong, plus many others! If you need something special for a vacation, the beach, or poolside, a full line of beachwear is also available.
Both locations specialize in Bar/Bat Mitzvah gowns and formal evening wear. You’ll find a great selection of cocktail dresses and all of the accessories you can imagine. From shoes to jewelry, this store has it all, and most importantly, they provide each customer with top-notch service. Private shopping is available as well, by appointment.
Vera Donna opened its doors in Livingston 3 years ago, and is now happy to announce the opening of their newest store in Red Bank. Stop by anytime. This boutique is open 7 days a week! -by Gayle Davis
Powered by eDirectory™