- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts - Premier Pain Centers
- Jim O’Neill - Event Sales Director
- Ask The Expert - Staci J. Greenwald, Esq.
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Physician Focus: Steven R. Berkman
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- Best Bet - Builders' General Supply Company
- The Guide 2015 - Grand Design Doors
- Gift Guide - Chapel Hill Dental Arts
- Cover Story
- Staten Island Borough President James S. Oddo
- Teen Queen - Christina Thompson
- George Joynson: History Detective
- Day Tripper - USMA at West Point
- Day Tripper - The Appalachian Trail
- Daytripper: Hunter Mountain
- Fall Guide
- Weigh In - Which Halloween mask wins the creepy award?
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Fall Guide - Performing Theatre
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Leah Passafiume
- Featured Artist - José Serrano
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Gift Guide
- Gift Guide - Ski Barn
- Best Bet - Allure Plastic Surgery Center
- The Guide 2015 - Morgan Fertility
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Rejuvenate Center for Medical Aesthetics
- Health Talk - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Health Talk - Dr. Clifford M. Sales
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health - Elevate Yoga
- Health - Sunquest Day Spa
- Health - Toetique Foot Spa
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Newsletter Articles
- JMH Home Design Consultants - Gallery
- Our Pick - California Closet Company
- Health - Inferno Training
- Our Picks
- Our Pick - EXIT Realty East Coast
- Our Pick - Decorative Touch
- Company Profile - Pizza Fusion™
- People On The Move
- Bob Zander Colts Neck Fire Marshal
- People On The Move: Joe Hsia
- Canine on the Move: The Therapy Dog
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Fun - Summer 2014
- The Bay
- The Bay - A Body In Motion
- The Bay - National Stroke Awareness Month
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Royal Dinettes
- The Guide 2014 - Connie Profaci Realty
- Company Profile - db Orthopedic Physical Therapy, PC
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - AIR DOCTORS, INC.
- Best Bet - Community Appliance
- The Home - Signature Kitchens of New York, Inc.
06/27/2008 - By Gayle Davis
47 Broad Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701
6145 Town Center
Livingston, NJ 07039
A shopping experience awaits you at Vera Donna! Sample the food and drinks, and enjoy personalized service and special attention while choosing extraordinary items for your wardrobe. This European boutique focuses on each customer and caters to every need.
The partnership between owners Ziad and Fatene happened by chance in New York City several years ago. The two embarked on their “passion for fashion” and created Vera Donna. Ziad says, “It’s a women’s boutique that has European flair and style.” He says the stores have been successful because of their beautiful collections and their focus on the latest trends in the fashion world. According to Ziad, “Vera Donna imports unique brands from Italy that you won’t see anywhere else.” He and Fatene often travel to Europe to handpick new and exciting pieces to add to their inventory!
Many well-known brands are offered here, such as Just Cavalli, Missoni, Jean Franco Ferre, Terani Couture, Ava Blanco, Chacok, Sue Wong, plus many others! If you need something special for a vacation, the beach, or poolside, a full line of beachwear is also available.
Both locations specialize in Bar/Bat Mitzvah gowns and formal evening wear. You’ll find a great selection of cocktail dresses and all of the accessories you can imagine. From shoes to jewelry, this store has it all, and most importantly, they provide each customer with top-notch service. Private shopping is available as well, by appointment.
Vera Donna opened its doors in Livingston 3 years ago, and is now happy to announce the opening of their newest store in Red Bank. Stop by anytime. This boutique is open 7 days a week! -by Gayle Davis
Powered by eDirectory™