- Around Town
- Firefly at the White Sands Opening Night
- Colts Neck Cares 1st Annual Benefit for Bella
- The Community YMCA Launches Annual Strong Kids Campaign
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Expert - John Panicali, D.C., Chiropractor
- Ask the Experts: DicksteinAssociatesAgency, LLC
- Ask the Experts: Ross Marzarella
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - Making Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Bay Wellness - Genital Warts
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2014 - Holmdel Orthodontics
- The Guide 2014 - Marshall P. Allegra, M.D.
- The Guide 2014 - Mancini Giuffré Salon & Spa
- Cover Story
- Jon D’Agostino - A Little Bit City, A Lot Bit Country
- Elizabeth Masucci
- Brian Raphael Goldfarb
- Day Tripper: Crayola Factory
- Day Tripper - SLEEPY HOLLOW, NEW YORK
- Day Tripper - American Museum of Natural History
- Eat Beat - Holiday Buzz: Who's Serving?
- Our Pick - Sofra Turkish Cuisine
- Eat Beat - Marina Café
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - John Kelly
- Featured Artist - Hazlet Artist Jim McKenzie
- Gift Guide
- The Guide 2014 - Set The Stage
- The Guide 2013 - Michael Duru Clothiers
- Gift Guide - Solace Day Spa
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - Brian Long CareOne Senior Care
- Health Talk - Dawn Rockwell, DMD
- Health Talk - Pop Weight Loss
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Health 2014 - Looking Good, Staying Healthy!
- Health - Jersey Shore Body Wraps
- Health - Studio 455 Hair Salon
- Newsletter Articles
- The Home Gallery - Distinctive Pools
- Company Profile - Cunningham Orthopaedics
- The Home - Viscon Builders Gallery
- Our Picks
- HWB 2014 - Atlantic Age Management
- Company Profile - The Curvy Bride
- Our Pick: Visual Impact Decorating
- People On The Move
- People On The Move - Jeanne Patterson
- People On The Move - Carl Johnson
- People On The Move - Monica Vermeulen
- Summer Guide
- Weigh In - What Annoys You Most About The Beach?
- Where Heritage Meets The Sea
- Summer Guide 2014 - Our Jersey Shore
- The Bay
- The Bay - Could I Have Diabetes and Not Even Know it?
- The Bay - Can The Weight Be Over?
- The Bay - $1 Million Emergency Department Expansion Opens
- The Guide
- The Guide 2013 - Hazlet Pharmacy
- The Guide 2014 - Fit for Life
- The Guide 2014 - Cortez Cigars
- The Home Guide
- The Home Spotlight - Select Technology Group
- The Home - Landscaping by Mike Pantina
- The Home Guide - Custom Granite Fabrications
06/27/2008 - By Gayle Davis
47 Broad Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701
6145 Town Center
Livingston, NJ 07039
A shopping experience awaits you at Vera Donna! Sample the food and drinks, and enjoy personalized service and special attention while choosing extraordinary items for your wardrobe. This European boutique focuses on each customer and caters to every need.
The partnership between owners Ziad and Fatene happened by chance in New York City several years ago. The two embarked on their “passion for fashion” and created Vera Donna. Ziad says, “It’s a women’s boutique that has European flair and style.” He says the stores have been successful because of their beautiful collections and their focus on the latest trends in the fashion world. According to Ziad, “Vera Donna imports unique brands from Italy that you won’t see anywhere else.” He and Fatene often travel to Europe to handpick new and exciting pieces to add to their inventory!
Many well-known brands are offered here, such as Just Cavalli, Missoni, Jean Franco Ferre, Terani Couture, Ava Blanco, Chacok, Sue Wong, plus many others! If you need something special for a vacation, the beach, or poolside, a full line of beachwear is also available.
Both locations specialize in Bar/Bat Mitzvah gowns and formal evening wear. You’ll find a great selection of cocktail dresses and all of the accessories you can imagine. From shoes to jewelry, this store has it all, and most importantly, they provide each customer with top-notch service. Private shopping is available as well, by appointment.
Vera Donna opened its doors in Livingston 3 years ago, and is now happy to announce the opening of their newest store in Red Bank. Stop by anytime. This boutique is open 7 days a week! -by Gayle Davis
Powered by eDirectory™