- Around Town
- Malvern School Hosts Seventh Annual Lemonade Day
- Twin Brook Golf Center
- 12th Annual AMI Foundation Golf Classic
- Ask The Experts
- Ask The Experts: Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis
- Ask The Expert - Harbor Lights Financial Group, Inc.
- Ask The Expert - Dr. William Ziegler
- Bay Wellness
- Bay Wellness - Don't Forget
- Bay Wellness - How Can An Ultrasound Help?
- Bay Wellness - Welcome to our newest issue
- Best Bets
- The Guide 2015 - Rosen Decorators
- The Guide 2015 - Glo Bar Skin Art Studio
- The Guide 2014 - Paramount Oral Surgery
- Cover Story
- A Major League Success - John Valentin
- Perfectly Pitched For Success - Charlie Puth
- Mary Higgins Clark
- Medieval Times
- Day Tripper: Dover Stone Church
- Day Tripper - Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Fall Guide
- Fall Guide 2014 - Pick Your Patch
- Fall Guide 2014 - Fall Events
- Fall Guide - Kids Fashions
- Featured Artist
- Featured Artist - Taylor Franzreb
- Featured Artist - The Yevchaks
- Featured Artist - Amy Puccio
- Health Talk
- Health Talk - European Wax Center
- Health Talk - Mancini Giuffre Salon and Spa
- Physician Profile: Dr. Hiren Patel
- Health, Wellness & Beauty
- Chakra Salon & Spa
- Bayshore Community Health Services
- Health - Advanced Dentistry
- Holiday Buzz 2014
- Best Bet - David Burke’s Fromagerie
- Chanukah Traditions In Transition
- Weigh In - What famous person would you invite to your holiday table?
- Newsletter Articles
- CNHS - "It's A Wonder Life"
- The Home Gallery - Grand Design Doors Inc.
- Our Pick - Vein Institute of NJ
- Our Picks
- Company Profile - cupcake confections™ at West End Confection Co.
- Company Profile - The Dermatology Centers of NJ
- Our Pick - Ray Catena Maserati
- People On The Move
- Kids On The Move - Ryan Dolan
- Kids On The Move: Dave Burke
- People On The Move - Julie Richards
- The Guide
- Company Profile - Cabitron Fine Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry
- Company Profile - Retina Consultants
- The Guide 2015 - Visage Hair Studio
- The Home Guide
- The Home Guide - Joey D’s
- The Home Guide - Ilkem Marble & Granite
- The Home - ACD Custom Granite
06/27/2008 - By Gayle Davis
47 Broad Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701
6145 Town Center
Livingston, NJ 07039
A shopping experience awaits you at Vera Donna! Sample the food and drinks, and enjoy personalized service and special attention while choosing extraordinary items for your wardrobe. This European boutique focuses on each customer and caters to every need.
The partnership between owners Ziad and Fatene happened by chance in New York City several years ago. The two embarked on their “passion for fashion” and created Vera Donna. Ziad says, “It’s a women’s boutique that has European flair and style.” He says the stores have been successful because of their beautiful collections and their focus on the latest trends in the fashion world. According to Ziad, “Vera Donna imports unique brands from Italy that you won’t see anywhere else.” He and Fatene often travel to Europe to handpick new and exciting pieces to add to their inventory!
Many well-known brands are offered here, such as Just Cavalli, Missoni, Jean Franco Ferre, Terani Couture, Ava Blanco, Chacok, Sue Wong, plus many others! If you need something special for a vacation, the beach, or poolside, a full line of beachwear is also available.
Both locations specialize in Bar/Bat Mitzvah gowns and formal evening wear. You’ll find a great selection of cocktail dresses and all of the accessories you can imagine. From shoes to jewelry, this store has it all, and most importantly, they provide each customer with top-notch service. Private shopping is available as well, by appointment.
Vera Donna opened its doors in Livingston 3 years ago, and is now happy to announce the opening of their newest store in Red Bank. Stop by anytime. This boutique is open 7 days a week! -by Gayle Davis
Powered by eDirectory™